• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

12k expansion

*Arturis*

When will we get the 12k expansion here in US server? Will it be in the tomorrow update?
Thank you in advance:)

DeletedUser2145

12k expansion means an additional expansion available to be bought with medals (12k, to be more precise). As it is not included in the changelog, but certain features often aren't, I cannot say for sure but I'm guessing either with the update, or over the following period.

DeletedUser

Why the huge increases? The expansion was 4k, 5k, 6k, then made a big jump to 9k, and now 12? Why couldn't it be 7,8 and 9? It's not like medals are easy to get. Sure, I average 700 + a week, but I have to fight on both CA and InA tower and thus be online practically everyday. And I'm positive that I'm in the minority. So for the average players, these medals expansions are quite beyond their capabilities. Hopefully when Progressive came out we would get more expansions in the techs and provinces, unlike the pitiful 4 that we have right now with Industrial, not counting the diamond ones.

DeletedUser2382

Its not supposed to be easily attainable, its the last one. Its really the very last thing of anything you'll ever unlock. Its not like you get howitizers on the day after you sign up.