• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] 2.0 thread

Ebeondi Asi

Same as a 1.9 thread except the reward is calculated for twice the normal reward instead if 1.9 times the normal reward.
2.0 is an Arc at level 180.. it is very rare for players to have managed to get to a Arc 180 level.
Only a few top players have one that high.

Ebeondi Asi

You would have to ask them. Every Guild is a separate entity, with the leaders making rules. what the require to take part? you would have to ask them.
I would say things like taking part in GvG, taking leadership roles in GbG, finishing GE 64 quickly, maybe having to have a Arc to do 1.92 or more yourself. there will be strings. I would guess joining and doing very little is never going to get you into getting 2.0 in your GBs. Also you can go look at the Guild, check who has what level Arc. Usually 2.0 is only for P1, and maybe for P2 if a second person has an Arc level 180 for only some Great Buildings that the Guild is wanting leveled up. Stuff like Observatory would be one such. Arc too.
A 2.0 offer is rare. not many players can offer it, and of those that could, few do. So a 2.0 is even rarer than having a level 180 Arc.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Yes, I know all that, but I've seen guilds advertise that they have a 2.0 thread and I'm interested in more details about how they are using it.
Real simple. Players with L180 ARCs are invited to participate in a 2.0 thread where they contribute 200% to other L180 players' GBs and receive 200% contributions on GBs that they place on the thread. A 2.0 thread would be an exclusive club limited to guildmates with L180s.