• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] +200% Diamond Special Offer

Iron Paradise

How many times does this offer appear in a year?

Which month does this offer appear?

What are the odds to make this offer appear?

Ironrooster

For me it appears to be random. The few times I have bought diamonds it's always with the +200%.

I seem to get the offer 3 or 4 times a year, but have only bought small amounts 3 times over the 3 years I have been playing.

Dursland

I got one today.. Not sure if I should spend or not.
I think it's worth spending when you get 200% offer, or even 100%. It's much better than buying with extra currency, which is only like 25% more value - if that.

Bought $100 worth at 200% in Feb. Lasted me 5 events with enough left over for the upcoming one. So 6 events for $100. If that's worth it to you then buy :)

Angry.Blanket

I have never had a percent offer, my wife receives them almost weekly. I complained to Inno after almost 2 years not getting an offer, and they said it is in the software and they don't have control over their software.

Iron Paradise

I have never had a percent offer, my wife receives them almost weekly. I complained to Inno after almost 2 years not getting an offer, and they said it is in the software and they don't have control over their software.
software or marketing - some uncontrolled automation, looks like they cant control their profit too?

Ebeondi Asi

I'm deciding if I should take my advice and set up a nice Forge of Empires Shrine to Bert and Berta! Lots of screen shots of them over the ages and from Events printed out.. . A candle and some incense.. I should make up some verbal offerings. Not sure if that would be prayers? or chants?
I could set the system up so I ask Bert and Berta (at all times on repeat).. to favor my Forge of Empires Requests They can convey my requests to THE BIG HAND.**
There certainly does seem to be 'ghosts in the system' :cool:

**If you do not watch TV... In many FOE TV commercials Bert is having problems and a BIG HAND shows up and fixes Bert's issues.

Last edited:

plinker2

wow Upcoming event i would buy if i receive that!!! what did u do to receive that ? any particular activity this week or month? like log in every hour?
You are a new member. Everyone else gets the 1400 deal at that price. You may never get such a deal on regular forums and/play again!

DreadfulCadillac

wow Upcoming event i would buy if i receive that!!! what did u do to receive that ? any particular activity this week or month? like log in every hour?
I'm pretty active and have spent money in the past - not recently though - I chose not to buy the 200% diamond offer this time, but I may buy the event pass in one of the upcoming events. I firmly believe that event passes are the best bang for your buck.

I used to get the 200% offers all the time. It's been over a year since I got one and there for a while I was getting it every 2 weeks or so. And while I understand that it's a "bonus" offer, if you have someone like me that literally spends $199 every 2 weeks for like 4 months in a row. (Literally every single time you sent the offer I buy the max pack), Why would you then STOP sending that offer for over a YEAR? It makes NO sense.

I get the 50% offer occasionally, and the 100% maybe once in that year, but 0 200% offers at all in over a year. Seems like a terrible decision considering the amount of money they lost on me, and I'm sure there are a ton of other players like me that would do the same. Send the offer once a month and I can almost guarantee that MOST high level players spend SOMETHING on it, if not the max amount.

I'm at the point where I've decided to just NOT spend anything on diamonds at ALL until I get a 200% offer lol. Just out of spite.