• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

300 Daily Quest Machine (HMA/EMA/Iron) WIP

DeletedUser31540

I was thinking about this the other day with CF as a perpetual motion machine. I was thinking that one could level a seed vault to lvl 80, giving about 650k supplies/day which coupled with a lvl 80 CF would give you about 650k of each coins and supplies each day, which is about 280 recurring quests just for Unbirthday Quest in HMA. It would be even more in EMA or IA. I figured that this would be cheaper than leveling up a CF to where it needs to be to be truly perpetual motion. With around 300 quests each day one could expect to net nearly 3k goods and 100 FPs. The cost of leveling SV to 80 with the help of some 1.9s is around 27k FP, so it would take 270 days to pay itself off with just FPs.

Do you guys think it's worth it? I've almost got my arc to 80 and I can say I barely do any spend FP quests when I snipe because I don't want it to take 20 minutes to put 2k FP on someone's GB and get sniped halfway through the process (it's happened before but with like 200 FP).

Just throwing this out there. What do you guys think? You could also do a combination of seed vault, dynamic tower and voyager, but I think seed vault's 12.5% proc chance on aid it better than the other 2.

This is a work in progress (WIP) so I look for any feedback/suggestions.

In my world i plan on leveling my cape to 70 to increase my FP income, then move to CF. From there I was going to work on some other FP producing buildings then had this idea and thought it was through provoking. :)

It would be a lot easier to do 300 ‘spend x forge points’ than 300 ‘ubq’ quests

All u need is a lv 80 arc, a lot of forge points, and a very active 1.9 thread and u can hit 300 quests a day easy ... 140 spend fps 140 ubqs and 20 gather coins

Thats what i did on a good day when i was in HmA

Striving for only ubq seems a bit slow, boring, and a tad unnecessary....

I am by no means an expert on the subject however so take this opinion with a grain of salt ;)

DeletedUser32824

Well if I do what you guys are saying I can just do 600 quests a day. How about that strategy?

Some things I like about the UBQs vs. spend FPs is that I can do them when I like. I'm not holding anyone up by doing them at my own pace. I can skip them one day and they are there the next. They are also in line with spend FP quests and I always hit up my UBQ on the way through doing spend FPs, and I haven't yet hit enough spend FP quests in 1 day to negatively impact my supply count. Maybe I don't have as many friends as you guys!

I, more or less, also wanted to break out of the status quo a little bit, but most of the feedback I've gotten is: "Go back to the quo, because that's how people do it!" As I've replaced my alchemists with more and more coin generating special buildings I'm also noticing a sharp drop off of supply production. Having 1 high level supply producing building I think can be a decent asset to a city in the long run, even if the aiding for goods portion of DT wont be so great late game.

And who knows, maybe I'll never leave HMA :)

DeletedUser26120

Depends how you want to play.

Personally I am in CE doing spend fps with 72 arc, going for 80. The reason I like being in a higher era is because the goods are valuable.

I'm not just making a lot from the quests, I'm also making a ton from the goods in the quests - selling them as great building sets and getting even more fps on my GBs. Z is a relatively new world so still high demand and will be for long time to come.

Doing UBQs can't compare to that, but if you are having fun then you should continue. :)

I am #11 rank and #7 in medals. Aiming for top 6 in both next month.

DeletedUser32824

Yeah I've always thought selling goods can be a good way to get FPs, but to be honest it sounds a bit stressful and maybe unrelieable. And to think it would cost me thousands of FPs to get to a higher age in which I could sell goods, maybe that would net me back the same amount of FPs in the long run...maybe? Maybe I'll get bored of this strategy and after I get my CF leveled high enough I'll push through the ages and collect all the diamonds the quests have to offer. Then maybe I'll set up shop in an era.

Which age are you parked in?

DeletedUser32824

Yeah I've always thought selling goods can be a good way to get FPs, but to be honest it sounds a bit stressful and maybe unrelieable. And to think it would cost me thousands of FPs to get to a higher age in which I could sell goods, maybe that would net me back the same amount of FPs in the long run...maybe? Maybe I'll get bored of this strategy and after I get my CF leveled high enough I'll push through the ages and collect all the diamonds the quests have to offer. Then maybe I'll set up shop in an era.

Edit: Or maybe there is a much better FP producing building I could level in DT's stead. I like Seed vault, but it is like 2x the amount of FPs to bring it to 80. I'm not sure if there is another GB that at lvl 80 would produce the same amount of FPs per day (for the leveling investment) than DT with this strategy. I've still got a couple of months to get my cape and CF leveled, so I'll have ample time to mull it over.

DeletedUser29726

Selling goods isn't usually that stressful for the seller - buyers just start coming to ask you as you build up a pool of happy customers and they tell their friends where to get the goods for the buildings. PE is the first age that's relatively popular to buy goods from. PME, CE, FE, AF, OF, VF are also reasonably popular. Advancing from HMA to CE isn't much different in price than powerlevelling another building.

Ultimately you have to ask the question what your goals are exactly though - if they include aging up, then age up.

DeletedUser26120

Contemporary. Inno Tower was going for 400-800fps, depending on seller's rate.

I am fixing to move to TE and there is demand for Dynamic Tower, which is 600-900fps.

People are selling arcs for 1,500-2,000fps. The higher price would be enough fps to get through the entirety of LMA and Colonial.

I have sold almost 30 inno sets. The gained fps dwarf whatever you need to spend to age up - and same will be true for what I spend getting from CE to TE. If I sell even 10 DT sets, I'll make nearly double what it cost to advance.

This will be highly reliant on the age of the world though! Z is one of the newest worlds so a lot of people are still hunting gbs. Older worlds will still have gb buyers but rates are much lower and you have to find customers.

Edit: Or maybe there is a much better FP producing building I could level in DT's stead. I like Seed vault, but it is like 2x the amount of FPs to bring it to 80. I'm not sure if there is another GB that at lvl 80 would produce the same amount of FPs per day (for the leveling investment) than DT with this strategy. I've still got a couple of months to get my cape and CF leveled, so I'll have ample time to mull it over.

I have a level 81 SV. It gives me on average 180 goods a day. I am trying to advance to VF and create those goods. I've heard that the going rate for VF goods in K-world is 1800 FP above break even for a TA set. I hope that selling VF goods will generate a significant number of FP for me.

DeletedUser32824

I have a level 81 SV. It gives me on average 180 goods a day. I am trying to advance to VF and create those goods. I've heard that the going rate for VF goods in K-world is 1800 FP above break even for a TA set. I hope that selling VF goods will generate a significant number of FP for me.
Thanks for the feedback! I've thought more about seed vault and have come to the conclusion for the purpose of testing out this strategy it would be too expensive to be worth getting more HMA goods. If this strategy works out I'm going to have 10s of thousands of each HMA good, so 300 more per day won't help. And if I advance in age this strategy goes out the window. I just don't know if the extra like 13k FPs is worth having a SV if I continue on.

Now, if this strategy is awesome I might level SV after DT! We will have to see :)

Thanks for the feedback! I've thought more about seed vault and have come to the conclusion for the purpose of testing out this strategy it would be too expensive to be worth getting more HMA goods. If this strategy works out I'm going to have 10s of thousands of each HMA good, so 300 more per day won't help. And if I advance in age this strategy goes out the window. I just don't know if the extra like 13k FPs is worth having a SV if I continue on.

Now, if this strategy is awesome I might level SV after DT! We will have to see :)

It does give refined goods which is one advantage over the WW/FOY. It doesn't make sense before ME. Arguably, not until at least CE.

Barrel Aged

I was thinking about this the other day with CF as a perpetual motion machine. I was thinking that one could level a seed vault to lvl 80, giving about 650k supplies/day which coupled with a lvl 80 CF would give you about 650k of each coins and supplies each day, which is about 280 recurring quests just for Unbirthday Quest in HMA. It would be even more in EMA or IA. I figured that this would be cheaper than leveling up a CF to where it needs to be to be truly perpetual motion. With around 300 quests each day one could expect to net nearly 3k goods and 100 FPs. The cost of leveling SV to 80 with the help of some 1.9s is around 27k FP, so it would take 270 days to pay itself off with just FPs.

You need to think about how much time each day you want to spend doing recurring quests. At 5/min, 300 UBQs is a solid hour.

With a L80 CF, in HMA, it'll take over 600 quests to burn thru 1M supplies. With a 2nd quest slot in LMA, the number isn't much different. With a modest-level LoA, you'll accumulate 1M supplies every few days. Should be more than enough to keep you busy without sinking a bunch of FPs into a supplies-producing GB.

DeletedUser26120

That's another advantage of doing spend fp quests - you're not doing them constantly.

I spend maybe 1 hour a day questing, straight up production for UBQs would be several hours of questing.

DeletedUser32824

So the Himeji Castle makes this strategy SUPER good! It's actually a lucrative GB for producing FPs by itself, and coupled with the immense supply output will make a re-quest machine in my city! If only I hadn't already leveled my DT to 69 and my voyager to 19 (7k FP in).

I'm really considering deleting my voyager because in LMA I don't need the goods and the small amount of supplies that it gives me right now (98k) will be outshone by a lvl 10 HC. I really need someone to talk me out of it. I really don't want to just eat the 7kfp loss, but I could use that land in my city for more lucrative things.

I also have a lvl 10 LOA that only boosts certain event buildings and probably nets me less than 40k supplies per day. I'm considering deleting that too. If I deleted both that would get me back 44 squares in my city for other stuff. A lot to think about, but I'm going to hold off on the delete button just yet.