• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] 4 day wait question.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11086
  • Start date

DeletedUser11086

if i dont fight for 4 days in my current guild, do i have to wait another 4 days in my new guild?
if i leave my guild, go to another guild begin my 4 day wait and switch again to another guild does the 4 day wait start all over again?

wolfhoundtoo

It is not based solely on fighting. Other GVG actions that impact the guild wait time:

1) Placing a siege (some people don't consider this fighting).
2) Replacing or placing a defense army.
3) Releasing a sector.
4) Attacking a siege on your sector (some people don't consider this attacking).
5) Moving your Guild's HQ.

If you have not done any of the items listed above then you should be able to participate in GVG immediately upon joining your new guild.

DeletedUser11086

Thank You Wolf. one other question. would fighting in the guild expedition count as fighting? wish there was a way of finding out when you last did any of the things you mentioned above. some sort of tab that you can see how long its been since you lets say placed a seige or did any fighting, etc.

wolfhoundtoo

Guild expedition is not GVG activity so it does not count (all of the actions I mentioned above occur on the GVG maps). Donating goods to the treasury is not supposed to count either (I have not confirmed this either personally or via a trusted source as generally speaking none of them happened to do no GVG action during a span of time they also contributed but as I recall I thought Inno posted that goods donation would not count when they 1st implemented it).

DeletedUser11086

ok thank you again wolf. that makes more sense. in other words. any actions related to GVG will prevent you from participating in GVG for 4 days with the change of guilds.