• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"5 diamonds daily collection" mechanics?

Fizxguy

I'm interested to know about the mechanics of the 5-diamond daily collection mechanics?
1. Are the boosts of St. Mark's Basilica and Lighthouse of Alexandria activated before the collection of coins and supplies from other buildings?
2. If you have a Blue Galaxy, are the "most profitable" buildings from a forge point perspective, chosen for each chance during this auto collection?

DeletedUser

1. If there are boosts remaining from the SMB and/or LoA, they will affect the appropriate number of buildings producing coins/supplies. If the number of boosts available from one or the other won't cover all the buildings collected this way, I do not know which ones will get the boost if you have buildings with different outputs, such as different types of houses.

2. No. I do not know what determines the order of buildings collected when using this mechanic, but that is what determines which buildings have the BG chance applied to them. For example, whichever buildings are collected first will use up the chances. If you have a low level BG, then the first 4 buildings collected would have the chance applied to them.