• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

9,438 battles in a day? How

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroge

Can some someone tell me how to get 9438 battles in a 24 hour period. This comes out to a battle every 9 seconds CONSISTANTLY for 24 hours.... NON STOP... It is taking longer than that for me to just LOAD the battle screens. Myself or my guild just cannot compete in battlegrounds unless we can do this too... There are a bunch of players in R world that are putting up numbers like this.. How is this possible? Please help me understand How I can do this too...

Kranyar the Mysterious

Myself or my guild just cannot compete in battlegrounds unless we can do this too... There are a bunch of players in R world that are putting up numbers like this..
Also, I see one player made that many, no body else was close. So one player, NOT a bunch. It isn't easy to get that many battles, but it is doable in certain cases. Also, how do you know the battles were in GBG? They could have all come from GvG. How do you know where they came from?

centaurgod

Anything over 1,000 battles a day IMO says that you have little to no other things to do each day. You would also have to auto-battle all the time and have an attack/defense way - way- way up there so as not to have to replace any troops between battles. I think my best one-day (24-hours) is around 200, but I'm far from a top level player.

DeletedUser

My all time top is 809 battles in 1 day , 9438 in one day is doing nothing else not even bathroom breaks with around 1600/1600 Att/Def and 2+ adv units and likely in CE which was my easiest era to get high attack counts. My record for a GbG season is 7541 , 9438 in one day will not be happening by me lol

Tony 85 the Generous

Can some someone tell me how to get 9438 battles in a 24 hour period. This comes out to a battle every 9 seconds CONSISTANTLY for 24 hours.... NON STOP... It is taking longer than that for me to just LOAD the battle screens. Myself or my guild just cannot compete in battlegrounds unless we can do this too... There are a bunch of players in R world that are putting up numbers like this.. How is this possible? Please help me understand How I can do this too...
Where can you go to see the number of battles a player has participated in today?

KevinP0208

Where can you go to see the number of battles a player has participated in today?
There is a way in battlegrounds if you click on the button at the top (Similar to badge shape) you can access the ranks and chests. There should be another "tab" and that shows the member's battles and negotiations. For the "TODAY" part, the battlegrounds member activity page only shows the total of advancements made in each round, so I don't think you can see how many someone did in one day unless you check on the first day of the bg

Tony 85 the Generous

There is a way in battlegrounds if you click on the button at the top (Similar to badge shape) you can access the ranks and chests. There should be another "tab" and that shows the member's battles and negotiations. For the "TODAY" part, the battlegrounds member activity page only shows the total of advancements made in each round, so I don't think you can see how many someone did in one day unless you check on the first day of the bg
Those stats only pertain to your guild. You cannot see that for other guilds on the map. Any other fight stat you would have to track for many players to hope to get one like this. Which has me wondering how or where OP got those stats from.

UBERhelp1

If they are in SAAB, you can loop a quest that is fighting an army, iirc. Set up a clicker, let it run, and thousands of battles done per day, equaling tons of FP and goods from the quests.

CaptainKirk1234

If they are in SAAB, you can loop a quest that is fighting an army, iirc. Set up a clicker, let it run, and thousands of battles done per day, equaling tons of FP and goods from the quests.
There battles go up 1 every 3 seconds in like the middle of the night... so... that is most likely.

True592

Ouch. If it's not a bug then what is it?! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.