• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

96 hour Penalty

wolfhoundtoo

It means, I fought a lot, 7 days prior, couldn't play all week after that. When I left, joined a new guild and set a siege within minutes. So I know I had cleared the 96 hour mark plus some. But according to the support tickets, "a person cannot fight for 96 hours after joining a new guild". I found that odd since I left and joined a new guild and fought without issue while the other ppl on my list had to wait longer.
Support told one of them that their last GVG action was on 7/7. He was finally able to fight again last night, 7 full days from the time that Support showed his last battle.

Support is simply giving a stock answer when they refer to the 96 hour time frame. The 96 hour rule extends from the last GVG action (that qualifies under this rule) and does not start from the time you joined the new guild. At a guess the support person didn't take the time to carefully read and reply to your inquiry. As with any business the answer you get will be based on the qualify of the particular employer you end up dealing with when you inquire. This one clearly isn't the greatest. :p

As for everyone else I'm afraid you'd have to provide specifics of actions taken and how they 'tracked' their 97 hours from their last guild action. Of course there is also the chance that their clock is bugged. :)

DeletedUser8152

Support is simply giving a stock answer when they refer to the 96 hour time frame. The 96 hour rule extends from the last GVG action (that qualifies under this rule) and does not start from the time you joined the new guild. At a guess the support person didn't take the time to carefully read and reply to your inquiry. As with any business the answer you get will be based on the qualify of the particular employer you end up dealing with when you inquire. This one clearly isn't the greatest. :p

As for everyone else I'm afraid you'd have to provide specifics of actions taken and how they 'tracked' their 97 hours from their last guild action. Of course there is also the chance that their clock is bugged. :)
Can I ask how you know this? What I was told agrees with what support said.

wolfhoundtoo

Well guess I'm wrong then. Of course the week it was implemented I changed guilds and I didn't have to wait a full 96 hours from the time I joined (although it was slightly more than 96 hours from my last action in my previous guild) the guild but that could of been a bug. But support's answer is at minimum incomplete as it has to have a 'look back period' otherwise what you are saying is if I ever participated in GVG in my current guild I have to wait 96 hours from when I join a new guild. Also the original poster said they created a new guild and were able to do GVG without waiting 96 hours. The actual application of the rule is definitely more complicated than a simple 96 hours from joining.

DeletedUser8152

My guess is that it is supposed to be 96 hours from when you join, but the implementation is buggy right now.

DeletedUser11427

I've looked everywhere for the answer to this, and no one seems to know. Is the 96 hrs from last GvG, or does the clock start when you join a new guild???

Ylisaveta

It's 96 hours from last GvG action, including replacing defensive armies, etc. I've had guildmates come in and be able to fight immediately, and anywhere up to the full 96 hours.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes it's from the last GVG action. Been awhile since this thread was created but numerous times it's been demonstrated that it isn't from the time you join the guild.