• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A guild to set back,relax, and play your game as you wish

DeletedUser24683

I am not recruiting, I'm not gonna post in here and beg for someone to join, what I am gonna state is if there is players in Dunarsund that wants to join a guild and play their game anyway they wish, if RL steps in and you have to be out awhile, and don't want to be frustrated about what the Leaders of the guild have to say about it.
my guild may be for you. I am gonna mention later on down the road I may retire from Dunarsund. my guild will not be dismantled, neither will my village. retirement is still up in the air right now.
Allalian, Guild Leader, Brisgardian Trading

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24683

look for Brisgardian Trading Co. in guild screen or E-mail me in game for invite
looking for recruits who want to play and learn the game,I have played this game 4 yrs this month now,All aspects of the game including Guild Expedition and GVG. for GVG will need aprx 25 active players, will be needing Leaders who I can promote to help with guild.

DeletedUser24683

look for Brisgardian Trading Co. in guild screen or E-mail me in game for invite
looking for recruits who want to play and learn the game,I have played this game 4 yrs this month now,All aspects of the game including Guild Expedition and GVG. for GVG will need aprx 25 active players, will be needing Leaders who I can promote to help with guild.
in the world Dunarsund