• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A.I.Core

Are there any benefits for building A.I.Core other than helping the guild acquire goods? Is there any benefit to the player himself?

Lord Pest

Ask not what your guild can do for you… but ask what you can do for your guild. It helps in GBG by adding goods to the treasury. Which indirectly helps anyone who plays GBG.

Treasury goods are almost like your own goods if your guild does a lot of GbG. I have an Arc , Obs and AI Core with 2 over 100 because they help my guild
Thanks for the info. I have yet to participate in any GBG nor have I been asked to. The guild I am in is in 62nd place, meaning that I don't think they are doing all that much and therefore unlikely to need the goods that A.I.Core would provide. It is expensive to build and I think it would be wasted. I don't see any benefit to me either.

Just An Observer

For the AI Core to have value, a player should be in a Big Dog guild that is highly active in GBG. For more value, build it before getting to Arctic Future as it along with the Space Carrier will help in acquiring special goods that are needed for those later eras.

Most SAJM players already have hyperleveled treasury GB's and are fine in the special goods department. The AI is the kind of GB one should have seen available in an earlier era. At 5x5 and producing more goods than an Arc, the AI is a powerhouse at delivering guild treasury goods. Consider it an acceptable substitute for the Atomium due to the smaller footprint and higher output.

Ebeondi Asi

Arc, Observatory and Atomium and cheaper to level and get goods for the Treasury than AI Core. Plus if you are not in Space Age Jupiter Moon, the cost of the goods to build AI Core is very high. 'It is true the footprint of AI Core is smaller than Atomium. But the footprint of Observatory is much smaller yet.
Plus getting blueprints for AI Core is still harder than the other three Treasury GBs.
There really is no reason for anyone to build AI Core, unless you are in a high Era and making all your Special Goods with Synthesizers.

Arc, Observatory and Atomium and cheaper to level and get goods for the Treasury than AI Core. Plus if you are not in Space Age Jupiter Moon, the cost of the goods to build AI Core is very high. 'It is true the footprint of AI Core is smaller than Atomium. But the footprint of Observatory is much smaller yet.
Plus getting blueprints for AI Core is still harder than the other three Treasury GBs.
There really is no reason for anyone to build AI Core, unless you are in a high Era and making all your Special Goods with Synthesizers.
I am in SAJM and this is actually the first time I ran across A.I.Core. I have the blueprints and I have the goods to set it it up. I just don't know if it makes sense for me to build it. I do not have Atomium but I do have my observatory at level 15 and my Arc at level 52. Both of those contribute to the guild with about 250 goods of each from SAJM.

Last edited:

Lord Pest

I am in SAJM and this is actually the first time I ran across A.I.Core. I have the blueprints and I have the goods to set it it up. I just don't know if it makes sense for me to build it. I do not have Atomium but I do have my observatory at level 15 and my Arc at level 52. Both of those contribute to the guild with about 250 goods of each from SAJM.
You are in SAJM and only have a level 52 arc? The arc is such an important GB. Combined with a CF and RQs its a powerhouse.

DevaCat

I would forget the AI Core for now and concentrate on getting the Arc to at least 80 (good for you and for your guild) instead, and get some levels on your Obs as you go. That would be more cost effective given your guild’s level and GBG participation. The AI Core, Atomium and hyper leveling make more sense when your guild is actively competing in top-10 Diamond and it is wanting you to pony up 2500+ guild goods per day.

Reaver fka Rand

At level 80 Obs gives you 80+ guild goods per acre. This is about 3x the next closest GB in efficiency, and its the cheapest one to level, by far.

Comparison of GBs at level 80:
Arc 810 goods
Atomium 785 goods
Obs 740 goods
AI 825 goods

Last edited:

Reaver fka Rand

Are there any benefits for building A.I.Core other than helping the guild acquire goods? Is there any benefit to the player himself?
To address the second part of your question, the player gets some benefits. If you are in an age/era below Arctic Future, then you get a supply collection boost for the first x number of collections, not including GBs. If you are Arctic or higher, then you get a similar boost for collection of special goods.

Thanks to all for your replies. I decided to finish doing everything possible in SAJM before I consider building the AI Core. There is a huge need for goods in SAJM and I need to produce them for me before I consider doing it for the guild. I will work on getting the ARC higher. Since my first post, I have upgraded the ARC twice.