• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A new AD needs to be added

NWWolverine

Since Inno wants to generate more money, why not add a new store that sells worth while past event building upgrades for cash or diamonds? "Are you missing the silver or gold upgrade from the last event, don't worry, you can buy it now at our new store for only 20k diamonds or $99"...something like that...there's been a few I would have paid something for to get the final upgrade

Sharmon the Impaler

Since Inno wants to generate more money, why not add a new store that sells worth while past event building upgrades for cash or diamonds? "Are you missing the silver or gold upgrade from the last event, don't worry, you can buy it now at our new store for only 20k diamonds or $99"...something like that...there's been a few I would have paid something for to get the final upgrade
They would lose money like that possibly. They want the events to seem like a one shot deal "All must be sold , get them while they last " kind of thing. If you can get more in the auction a month or two later then it will affect the event sales.

Ebeondi Asi

On the other hand it would be nice to add a section in the current Antiques dealer to buy with AD coins One ups, Reno kits, Store Building various Supply boosts coin boosts, time savers for supplies etc. All the little stuff.

Johnny B. Goode

On the other hand it would be nice to add a section in the current Antiques dealer to buy with AD coins One ups, Reno kits, Store Building various Supply boosts coin boosts, time savers for supplies etc. All the little stuff.
I don't know about your AD, but mine offers every one of those occasionally. Usually one or more on each day's offerings.

planetofthehumans2

They should at least update it so there's something people will want to spend their millions of coins/gems on. Get rid of the decos and units. Offer more goods, past age goods, special goods, boatload more medals, ge attempts, event-related items, consumable items, defense pots, frags of relevant buildings. There shouldn't be filler items, we should want to spend our coins and use the dealer.

This is just sad, my dealer for today

1705563224952.png

NWWolverine

They would lose money like that possibly. They want the events to seem like a one shot deal "All must be sold , get them while they last " kind of thing. If you can get more in the auction a month or two later then it will affect the event sales.
They usually offer these down the road at some point in the next years event or rarely at the AD. Just keep the same duration lag, but offer them for sale so people have the option to buy now...

Jakobi007

They should at least update it so there's something people will want to spend their millions of coins/gems on. Get rid of the decos and units. Offer more goods, past age goods, special goods, boatload more medals, ge attempts, event-related items, consumable items, defense pots, frags of relevant buildings. There shouldn't be filler items, we should want to spend our coins and use the dealer.

This is just sad, my dealer for today

View attachment 21163
Yeah, I tend to agree. I have $1.3M in trade coins that will never be used up until they start offering more or adding a whole new store. Instead of an AD per se, maybe it's a new store with more expensive items for players who have built up money. The AD is certainly good for newer players, but at a certain point, it stops making sense IMO.

captain987

I agree that the AD needs an update, as well. It's so bad that people are spending 100K+ coins buying a couple hundred forge points. IMHO the Tavern is a bigger priority, though.