• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A question for long-term campers

*Arturis*

Yeah the game allows people to play multiple worlds which creates the faked player count in each world. It looks good in the book but not too healthy for the game community at all.

DeletedUser10720

Yeah the game allows people to play multiple worlds which creates the faked player count in each world. It looks good in the book but not too healthy for the game community at all.

I think it helps the community. It's a well built strategy that has helped me play for several years.

There are dead cities that feed into a false number for player counts on a world. But those will be getting phased out over time.

Farm towns are completely a different story. Across my 6 farms, I'm going to be registered as an active player in those world counts. Just because they aren't my main doesn't mean my activity on them is irrelevant. I can still plunder people, assist a guild, play the events and refresh the wheel for you.

Without the ability to have an alt city or farm, if be willing to bet that the majority of people, myself included, would have lost interest and quit long ago.

My time and efforts in those farms are an investment into the resources that will help me compete in my primary.