• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A Way to Know what we still need in quests

anotter

for example, "Collect all goods from your age and all ages below" X/45
If you don't keep records somewhere out of game, it can get kinda frustrating if you only get to 44/45 but think you did them all, and have to repeat the process just to find out the one you need....

anotter

to clarify; my post is a feedback/suggestion, that there should be some way in game to see details about the progress of complex quests. If your reply means, yes, there is such a thing in game, but i should go find out about it elsewhere, then what is the point of this forum? Is it really true that all players prefer not to assist others?

Pericles the Lion

to clarify; my post is a feedback/suggestion, that there should be some way in game to see details about the progress of complex quests. If your reply means, yes, there is such a thing in game, but i should go find out about it elsewhere, then what is the point of this forum? Is it really true that all players prefer not to assist others?
There is no tool, in-game, that will track the progress of quests like the one you mentioned. If there is a tool outside of the game I am not aware of it. I remember seeing several "collect x of every good in your age" quests but don't recall the specific one that you describe (probably because it was abortable, and I went that route to clear it). Your suggestion has come up a few times in the past and the advice from other players was, iirc, either abort the quest or keep a log as you collect the goods. As @Mor-Rioghain said, "it's a puzzle".

Xenosaur

If you don't keep records somewhere out of game, it can get kinda frustrating if you only get to 44/45 but think you did them all, and have to repeat the process just to find out the one you need....

Agree that some of the things to do in the game need accounting, and are delivered to you as puzzle tasks. That being said, there are simple tools to track more complex quests, or accounting on things such as "collecting all the goods from an age", or do 1 of all production runs (5, 15, 1h, 4h, 8h, 24h).
Just use a spreadsheet for tabulation, or paper/pencil/calculator , by your PC for simple tabulations.

PJS299

Just out of curiosity, when did this quest appear for you?