• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AA Treasury Goods

DeletedUser23147

Can you tell me if there are future plans for AA treasury goods? My guild is challenging the worthiness of contributing to my ARC, claiming the goods are worthless.

Appreciate any feedback you can provide.

DeletedUser10415

Your guildmates should be contributing to your Observatory instead, as your Arc mainly benefits you.

DeletedUser10789

Well Glarg,
You tell a half truth. The ARC generates more guild goods than the same level OBS. In fact, I believe it is a lot more. But that can be verified on the Great Buildings Thread here, which is a great one to look at. YES, an ARC is a very powerful GB and some do not know the true power of it.

Shark Hunter, the truth is this. Right now, NO ONE should rush or race to the new age. The new age is for suckers and I made a long post about it on the Feedback thread for the Arctic Future Age Feedback Thread. I believe I was lucky # 13 there, worth the read. Sadly, you or your guild mates cannot turn back time and go backwards to FE Age. But that would be funny and I would love to see people requesting to go back and age, LOL. That said, I am sure in due time there will be a use for them and please remember this game is NOT a sprint, it is a marathon. If you made it to FE Age, you can hang in there long enjoy for the next addition after the AFE newest addition. Personally, I stayed in FE and I thought ahead, but that is just me. Tell your guild mates, to hang in there, in time I am sure there will be a use for them. Right now, there isn't but that does not mean to do something twice if you start removing GB's and then regret it later. Hang in there. Some made a mistake and now they are stuck, sorry but it happens and it is just time you guild mates will have to wait on. In the meantime, the goods will grow, so be thankful for that.

I almost forgot, build up your ARC, it is more powerful than you realize or know. Trust me. Tell them it is very worth it. Despite what others say, the OBS is a waste compared to your ARC anyway. There is NO NEED to go past a Level 5 on an OBS, if you have an ARC.

Steve - Lordstevie

DeletedUser10415

Pretty odd statement for an experienced player.

I stand by it. The Arc does primarily benefit it's owner. Sure, it puts more goods in the treasury than the Observatory does, but as I said, both of the Observatory's functions (goods and support pool) benefit the owner's guild in GvG. If it's a choice between which one guildmates should be contributing to then the Observatory is it.

DeletedUser9433

I stand by it. The Arc does primarily benefit it's owner. Sure, it puts more goods in the treasury than the Observatory does, but as I said, both of the Observatory's functions (goods and support pool) benefit the owner's guild in GvG. If it's a choice between which one guildmates should be contributing to then the Observatory is it.
Isolated to only those comparisons your perspective isn't entirely wrong, still debatable but subjective. Your example can be portrayed as akin to flying in an airplane. Airplanes sometimes crash and usually everyone dies so one should only travel by foot. While reasonable if your personal safety is the only factor you may care about but it ignores travel time and how rare airplane crashes really are. Your perspective ignores the added chance of BP's for a more all round useful GB when contributing to the Arc vs Obs, particularly if they already have either or both GB's. It also assumes that your guild participates in GvG, if not then the Obs isn't even close to the Arc for guild value.