• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Accidental Delete

DeletedUser16870

Deleted my Monastery my accident while redoing my city. Any way at all to get it back. I will miss that 20% defense bonus.

DeletedUser10415

I know someone who deleted their monastery in this very way quite some time ago. He doesn't have it anymore. All I can suggest is to contact support and plead your case. Perhaps they will take pity on you, though I rather doubt it.

DeletedUser23123

Like Glarg said. They did give me my Diamonds back after I accidentally use it while placing houses down. I was doing it to fast and I click to complete now on one of the houses and spent 50 Diamond to finish it. I told them what happen and they said OK, but I had to delete that house. After I did and reload. 50 Diamonds return to my account.

DeletedUser13452

I know of players saying INNO replaced special buildings for them under similar circumstances. Give them a holler.

DeletedUser5493

This also happen to me. Inno say sorry for your bad luck but we won't do anything for you. Maybe we should all bug them since this obviously is not a one time occurrence.

DeletedUser8428

I don't know about YOU but it was certainly a one-time event for me. I learned very quickly to pay attention to what I was doing and READ pup ups when they appeared. If you've done this multiple times, this might not be the game for you.