• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Account Deletion Part DEUX

• Thread starter DeletedUser10291
  • Start date

DeletedUser10291

So it now has happened again. This time to a very nice player. Her account was active. Just a Mod said HEY Your account sounds like a real name. Lets change it!. So they did. Result. New name and She cant get into her account. Next day her account is deleted.

Awesome work Inno! Great way to retain that player base.

DeletedUser28503

This is crap and when they tried to get me I contacted @Panacea with the proof and told her what was happening and she ignored me. I do cyber security for large manufactures for a living as a IT consultant. I was told to check my email by the player in G world who has created over hundred accounts by now to troll and get past the chat filter and bans. His first account was Stanley U. or something. He kept tellying me to check my email and I finally did check the gamer account email I created to use with this game and sure enough there was the same reports asking to reset my account in my email box. So I sent my entire email contents to a fortinet sandbox server and let it run under one of my sandbox vm's and had numerous phishing emails in it. Was weird because it didnt load any virus or anything so got to think maybe it was related to game and sure enough my last sandbox vm worked. I created a new account under a new name on K world and when the emails opened the logger went crazy and was searching through my cookies and foe content. I personally believe there is cached content thats usable by who ever is behind these attacks. I am working on it to locate where the data goes and see if we can track it back, but so far I have not had the time.
This is bull crap that INNO has no way to protect our data in case of something happening. Apparently they don't back any of it up and its only a matter of time these hackers get a hold of a weakness somewhere and kill off all our accounts. You all laughed at mucka when it happened to him you wont be laughing when it happens to you.

JC