• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Achievements

DeletedUser26965

This is what inno said of Achievements.

With achievements, we not only introduce a new long-term gameplay feature, but also we bring the player profile to the mobile app, thus further improving the consistency between both platforms.
When it comes to achievements, we aim at providing more sense of progress in between reaching new ages, as well as goals outside of the game's main progression. It is also one more way to celebrate your progress through the game!

Achievements do not provide bonuses or other perks in the game - they serve as a representation of your progress and your game style, something which was not present in the game before.

Achievements and New Mobile Profile

jlshetler

Thank you--that's all I could find too. The number of people who have been designating them has surprised me, and led me to wonder if they were finding some advantage by having done so.

DeletedUser26965

Thank you--that's all I could find too. The number of people who have been designating them has surprised me, and led me to wonder if they were finding some advantage by having done so.
I don't know, maybe bragging rights, maybe trying to impress, some have a bit of useful info like these;

sJGabeh.jpg

ahsay

Wow...so we want to turn this game into Forge of Popups... This aint farmville-------------------------------------------