• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Active and looking for a guild

DeletedUser

I started last night, am already on the edge of being in the IA. Tops in my neighborhood, and willing to polish. I'm so active I use huts constantly, yep no sleep here.

DeletedUser2259

LOL.
We have a guild. All are welcome.
Contact Cavalierhome

DeletedUser3549

Guild Celtica is open to everyone. Focus is on city building, trading, and PvP participation is up to you. Points don't matter here.

Guild: Celtica

(I just started recruiting so I am currently a solo player looking for members)

DeletedUser

13th Legion is a guild of brotherhood and respect. We are allied with 1022, and continue to uphold a friendly and productive image to all we encounter. We are a growing guild currently ranked 144 in Arvahall. If you would like to join just contact us. Have a good one bud.

DeletedUser

We are Always Accepting new members into our guild
We help the new players to rank up their stats, we polish/motivate/trade with-in our guild
we have a in game chat server for our members as well. Currently Our guild is ranked
#45 overall and we have active players. Contact Rizzob240 ,Lucius Rex, Elizze, or Bahamut23
thanks.

DeletedUser

I promise friend, any who joins the legion will not be disappointed. We support, encourage, and motivate our brothers and sisters in arms. We strive for Brotherhood, Strength, Unity, and respect! We are allied with 3 wonderful guilds in Arvahall and Dunarsund. Join today and experience awesome teamwork and friendship ;)