1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Active friends

Discussion in 'Korch Drama' started by Penki, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Penki

Penki Member

Hello,

I am looking for active friends in Korch world. Please send me a friends request if you're active. My nickname is Penki.

I'll look forward to your friends request.

Sincerely,
    Penki

2. King MorrGorr The Great

King MorrGorr The Great Active Member

Send a message to me in K world
    I'm in Big Bang

3. Penki

Penki Member

Done.

4. Biggerfishy

Biggerfishy New Member

Hi. I’m out of requests but feel free to send me one
    Biggerfishy

5. Penki

Penki Member

Dear all members again,

I am out of requests, but if you have some - please send it! I'll accept. My username is Penki, I have all top GBs and aid daily. Please send me as I cannot :(

Sincerely,
    Penki

6. King MorrGorr The Great

King MorrGorr The Great Active Member

@Penki I'm aware of who you are, and would Welcome a chance to be pals with you, however, like you, I'm constrained by the 140 Cap