• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ad Free Option Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaranKarma

Since the advent of the ads, I have continued to enjoy an ad free zone in the game because of the small monthly budget I allow for buying diamonds. I have never seen an ad, now, after this last update, ads are everywhere, even though I just made a purchase. What is the ad free option? The thing I enjoy most about the game is creating a beautiful city. My city looks like a junkyard.

haggy

Same here, Ads every where. Distroying the fun of playing the game. Bad move Inno. I think I will just leave and look fotr a new game to play. Maybe if all of us that purchase diamonds and event currencies are no longer buying stuff you will have to calculate if you make more on adds watched by a few players that are left or go back to just selling us things.

Pericles the Lion

From the announcement:
  1. Video ads monthly subscription allows all users to disable video ads for a monthly fee. At the same time, the ability to see Video Ads will stop being determined by a player's previous spending. The subscription is managed through your App Store or Google Play account and is only available on mobile. The Forge Plus package retains its possibility to disable video ads as well.
Previous spending no longer blocks the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.