• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approved for Voting Add a hover box to relics in the Guild Expedition

Would you like to see this idea implemented in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithOfTheForge

Idea:
Add a hover box to relics in the Guild Expedition

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
Yes

Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not that I was able to find.

Reason:
There are hover boxes all over the game that show rewards and the odds of getting those rewards but, for some reason, they were never added to Guild Expedition relics.

Details:
Add a hover box to relics in the Guild Expedition that show possible rewards and the odds of getting those rewards.

Balance:
Do not see any balancing issues.

Abuse Prevention:
I don't see any abuse as it would just allow people to get additional information without having to go to an external website.

Summary:
Add a hover box to relics in the Guild Expedition that shows possible rewards and the odds of getting those rewards.

Mor-Rioghain

Voted "yes" primarily because I can see that the OP put some real thought into the value of such a change would be. Personally, I don't see the value in a pop-up that just states what the ranges are for each type of relic but it's hard to argue the merit of the suggestion with so many other things in the game as he (she?) described that do exactly that same thing.

xivarmy

I was thinking to myself that this would be great, until I realized that you're probably right. Doubtful that they'd post the odds :(
Before the GE4 remodel we had odds on the official wiki (as opposed to now just the ones on the unofficial wiki from someone's sampling). But they just removed them without posting the new ones when they changed the relics to go with the new GE.

The Lady Redneck

A lot of the time I just click the relic and unless it is it gives me diamonds or 100 or 200 FP. it does not really register. It is just more free stuff. But I am sure by the amount of ritual flames, Gates and Faces I have in my inventory it must be churning those out.

This might interest the stats buffs in the game. But I do not think enough players would see much point in it to make any work involved viable.

Agaselle

Upgrades for game mechanics are immense importand .I voted ..// YES , because it helps every player to better understand what the game has to offer and the optional enlargement is an thought the makers of this game have ever since used to improve .The day the game stops beeing exciting is the end ,upgrades are encountering the end to this everlasting verry distinguished gameplay

Xenosaur

Yes, just because I'd like official odds on the relics as opposed to wiki-odds :p

It is highly unlikely you'll ever see INNO seriously publish their game probabilities. So we rely on anecdotal data from quants, and alternate websites trying to help us make sense of the game.

Inno doesn't publish probabilities, and therefore can leave the game steeped in mystery. As well, they are therefore not accountable legally for misrepresentation when they quietly change something, without telling us - even if published "elsewhere". Especially since there is money involved in purchasing things in the game.

If they move a Wishing Well from Diamonds @ 1% to .95% - they don't have to tell us. We don't even know it's @ 1%! Who's gonna know or report that it has changed?

This is the best you get from Inno for a Wishing Well: It gives these things randomly (huge giggle)

But it will save them a LOT.

Lots of things change without us knowing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.