• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Add a water grid to the game

DeletedUser29164

Just a couple of ideas:

Idea# 1: Since we have a whale oil production facility and also a sail making facility that we can buy and put to work, it would seem reasonable to have a grid or two go out into the water Northeast or Northwest of the city map. When built and activated, whaling ships and fishing ships could go out for a while and come back up to the dock. It would add interesting graphics to the game. In the military section we could have a Coast Guard or Navy ships going out on patrols. Recreational vessels could be added later decorations and cultural motivations. The design of the ships can progress as we enter each new age. It would add to the an aesthetic and visual value of the game.

Idea # 2: Allow us to buy a diamond mine for our cities. It could produce one diamond every 24 hours or so. or three diamonds every 24 hours when motivated. Inno Games can officially say this game can be played for free, but to really move things along we have to buy diamonds.

Just some ideas.

DeletedUser8152

Proposals about diamonds aren't allowed, I'm afraid. And if you want this to go through the community voting process, it needs to use a standard format; see my signature. Barring that, I'll move it to the discussion section of the forum.

DeletedUser29164

Proposals about diamonds aren't allowed, I'm afraid. And if you want this to go through the community voting process, it needs to use a standard format; see my signature. Barring that, I'll move it to the discussion section of the forum.

DeletedUser29164

Okay, I can remove the diamond thing if it's a real taboo. I'll re-submit my first idea about the water grids if that's okay with everyone. Can anyone be more specific about formatting and anything else in order to propose ideas?

DeletedUser8152

You can see examples of the proper format here. We just need the different sections included.