• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Advanced GB's in early ages

Dryke

Wow, that's an eye opener. Guess I am not a GOOD player, cause the majority of my income does not come from sniping. And friend quality. Amazing! I would think that any friend that snipes gets booted.

I'm with you on that. Any 'friend' on my list that snipes any of my GB's will not be a friend the next day, and my friends list usually runs within one or two spots of max. That said, nothing stops hoodies from sniping. And, to be fair, I snipe hoodies as well. Be my guildie, or be my friend, or be my...well, I can't use that word here. I could probably raid them too; I have a large enough attack bonus that I generally outclass most of the people in my 'hood. But I don't unless they attack me first, mostly because the reward is small, or occasionally nothing at all, and I don't feel like sitting on someone's city all day checking to see when their buildings production becomes available to me. And it's probably good that I am not in the habit of depending on raiding; I camped for about 2 years on contemporary but in the last couple of months decided I wanted to experience the game at the upper levels. So while for now even in Oceanic I still have the advantage on most of my neighbors, by the time I hit the upper edge I'm going to be in the same age as the REAL big boys, where my bonuses will just end up being somewhere in the middle.