• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Advice for Beginners and "Victims"

DeletedUser34

It depends, how far along in the map you are, how many towers you are wanting to participate in, WHAT the majority of your neighbors are defending with.......you have to establish priorities.

You seeing the pattern here? It is a strategy game with many variables...it is up to you to prioritize them.

lemonwedgie

It depends, how far along in the map you are, how many towers you are wanting to participate in, WHAT the majority of your neighbors are defending with.......you have to establish priorities.

You seeing the pattern here? It is a strategy game with many variables...it is up to you to prioritize them.

Ok, I think I'm getting it (remember, I've never played a game like this before). I've taken almost 4 parts of the map. I just wanted to make sure I could actually remove a military building without too much impact and from your advice, yes I can. Thank you so much, you're a great help :)

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that when selling military buildings, all units associated to that specific buildings get sold (AKA deleted) as well.

lemonwedgie

Keep in mind that when selling military buildings, all units associated to that specific buildings get sold (AKA deleted) as well.

Yep, not so happy with that one LOL. I'm really enjoying this game - kudo's to the creators ... whoever they are.

Another little question ... I have access to the iron age tower but *sings* i'm all alone .... there isn't anyone else listed. Why is that? Thanks!

DeletedUser

It just means no one in your neighborhood has started using Iron Age units in battles. You probably won't be alone for long. Good luck!

DeletedUser

Fights, whether they are PvE or PvP, count towards the towers. Generally, PvE fights give more battle points on average than neighborhood fights, since PvE fights have 7 or 8 units most of the time.

Buildings do give points, with more advanced buildings giving more points. But points from fighting are much, much, MUCH greater than those from buildings.

I think you are confused as to which points are which. The tower points are called battle points. They come from fighting battles in any scenario, and count towards the towers, which are essentially weekly tournaments. At the end of each week, the tower points get reset and people are awarded medals. When you earn battle points, some of it goes towards your city/player points. To find out how much, divide the battle points by 50 and that is how many city/player points you earn for the fight. City/player points is what determines your neighborhood and global ranking. City/player points are accumulated through building things, fighting, and collecting coins and supplies.

Because tournaments are reset weekly, you have to earn more battle points each week. However, city/player points that come from battling are never taken away. So if you wish to be a pointwhore like me, battle as much as you can to get up the rankings quickly.
well first would like to say what pvp there is no stinking pvp in this game you are always fighting the ai second id love to ask the points given by fighting towards you total how do they get those numbers just visited a page that said divide the total amount of the total fight points by 50 but that dont add up. one week i see 23 % of the total fight points the next only 2.4 as of Sunday on 4/5/ 2016 800 total points added to my total from 147,582total fight points for 122 fights

DeletedUser10415

410e109c1196432f891639681a853c54.jpg