• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AI soul gone to heaven?

LaGoulue

I'm in VF and notice that when I kill a foe in GBG, a small object floats up from the dead soldier. It doesn't happen every time. What is it?

In connection with this, I have a question:

When the Arctic Orangery "Gives a chance to deal 150% damage against units of the same age." How is "same age" defined? Is it the same age as my City Hall, or the same age as the units with which I am fighting? These are often not the same.

Ebeondi Asi

Say you are fighting in GE level 2 (where you get a mix of previous age and current age troops. And you decide to use some troops of your current age, some Rogues and some troops of the previous age.
When your Troop and an enemy and both are same age then AO may apply
When they are not the of the same age then AO will not apply
Rogue will just change to another troop you still have in play. it is not affected as a Rogue.

If your Rogue managed a first hit against an enemy before converting from Rogue I believe it will not have an AO boost in play. But that is conjecture on my part.

Dursland

If your Rogue managed a first hit against an enemy before converting from Rogue I believe it will not have an AO boost in play. But that is conjecture on my part.
Rogues wouldn't get the AO boost because they are All Age.