• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Alabaster?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2942
  • Start date

DeletedUser2942

We're in need of alabaster, but don't seem to have the option in our goods building menu. We are currently Early Middle Ages and I believe last time we needed alabaster, we traded for it since we didn't have the option to build an alabaster manufacturer.

We currently have the following goods buildings available:

Copper Foundry
Goldsmith
Beekeeper
Ebony Woodworks
Jewelry Manufacturer
Iron Foundry
Weaving Mill
Limestone Mason
Marble Mason
Lumbermill
Stone Mason
Dye Works
Vineyard

Should we have an alabaster manufacturer available to us? If not, when should it be available? Is there something special we need to do to unlock it?

Any information is appreciated as we are pretty confused by this.

DeletedUser

Look at "Quarries" Late Early Middle Ages, second row, bottom. It is one of those that is not a prerequisite for anything else. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DorcasQuinn

I am in Early Middle Ages in Vingard (Rim Naam City) and have a supply of alabaster. Although the forum says that Alabaster Mason is part of the Goods selection for the Early Middle Ages, it is not in my list of available buildings. The response above says that I need to unlock Quarries in High Middle Ages, but I don't see that either. How do I unlock this.

DeletedUser8152

Quarries is an EMA tech, bottom of the second column on the tech tree.