• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Alcatraz with no Barracks

• Thread starter DeletedUser26532
  • Start date

DeletedUser26532

For the last few weeks I've been using my Traz as a rogues factory with one Rogue Hideout stuck in my city.

Was looking at it today and came up with an interesting question, what does a Traz produce if you have no barracks in the city?

The description is of course that it produces X number of units based on the barracks present in your city (apparently whether they're connected to roads or not). But what if you have no barracks? It should still produce something for daily collection right? If so what?

ITown

The description is of course that it produces X number of units based on the barracks present in your city (apparently whether they're connected to roads or not). But what if you have no barracks? It should still produce something for daily collection right? If so what?

Either you can't collect, or you get no troops when you collect. (I think it's the former)

wolfhoundtoo

Not being able to collect is the same as getting no troops so ultimately doesn't matter which way it goes. the happiness you'll still get from the Traz but without troops you won't get anything. The only real question is will it give you nothing when you collect or not let you collect as Itown said.

Henuses

I am still interested in the answer tho.

Im assuming an icon will pop up as usual when its time to collect from the Traz and you simply get no troops.

Its one reason I really wish there was a simpler way of seeing what troops you gained from each Traz collection! Rather than lokking at each unit type.

Forge on!

Volodya

I am still interested in the answer tho.

Im assuming an icon will pop up as usual when its time to collect from the Traz and you simply get no troops.

Its one reason I really wish there was a simpler way of seeing what troops you gained from each Traz collection! Rather than lokking at each unit type.

Forge on!
The icon indeed pops up. If you click it you get this message: "You cannot collect units at the moment. Build a military building and try again."