• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz

• Thread starter DeletedUser29563
  • Start date

DeletedUser29563

I recently built an alcatraz, and use it primarily to produce champs and rogues.
My question is...now that I can it...is it necessary to keep multiple champion retreats and rogue hideouts?
I don't currently play GvG but plan to start soon.

Darth Mole

From what I understand Alcatraz will pay out in (on average) the same ratio as the military buildings you have. 1 champ and 1 RH will produce an even split of Champions and Rogues. 10 Champ Ret and 1 RH will produce 10 times more Champs.
Or something like that.
So 1:1 is as effective as 10:10 in the long term

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That is not my experience with Traz. The units are randomly selected from any barracks you have. Some days you get more of one unit than another.

DeletedUser26154

My question is...now that I can it...is it necessary to keep multiple champion retreats and rogue hideouts? I don't currently play GvG but plan to start soon.

Keep your extra Rogue Hideouts because you'll need them at the highest levels.
I had a bunch, put all but one into storage, then wound up using them all again.
Champions are useful until Future Era, then Hover Tanks take their place for the most part.
Rogue Hideouts never need upgrading, but Champion retreats do.

Never delete Premium Buildings unless you absolutely have no choice.

1b599e3e1cc1a646d0fce54ff2641acd.png

Use a Store Building on items like Champion Retreats, Rogue Hideouts, Terrace Farms, etc.

DeletedUser29563

Keep your extra Rogue Hideouts because you'll need them at the highest levels.
I had a bunch, put all but one into storage, then wound up using them all again.
Champions are useful until Future Era, then Hover Tanks take their place for the most part.
Rogue Hideouts never need upgrading, but Champion retreats do.

Never delete Premium Buildings unless you absolutely have no choice.

View attachment 6856

Use a Store Building on items like Champion Retreats, Rogue Hideouts, Terrace Farms, etc.
Thank you

DeletedUser29563

From what I understand Alcatraz will pay out in (on average) the same ratio as the military buildings you have. 1 champ and 1 RH will produce an even split of Champions and Rogues. 10 Champ Ret and 1 RH will produce 10 times more Champs.
Or somersetting like that.
So 1:1 is as effective as 10:10 in the long term
Makes sense...I have an even number of both...I may store all but one of each for now.

DeletedUser27849

I recently built an alcatraz, and use it primarily to produce champs and rogues.
My question is...now that I can it...is it necessary to keep multiple champion retreats and rogue hideouts?
I don't currently play GvG but plan to start soon.

Yes to answer about having different ages of champions retreat, think of it this way, you participate in different towers then that is a barracks that takes up small space, hardly any populations. And you can have them spread out between different ERA's all the way down to Iron if you want. As stated above you won't have to worry about upgrading it to FE.