• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Alcatraz

BruteForceAttack

Would it be possible for us to be informed which units we are getting?

Long time ask but Inno cant do it. what if someone has a 100 level traz and 10-15 or more different type of barracks.

I'd just keep tab of how many units you have before collecting and then compare that with after.

DeletedUser

You get an assortment of units based on the barracks you have in your city. If you only have one barracks, you'll know for sure what units you get. For example, I usually only have a Rogue Hideout/Den, but sometimes replace it temporarily with a current/previous era barracks for quest/event purposes.

saknika

In general, Traz will output a percentage of each troop based on the ratio of barracks in your city. If you have 5 rogue hideouts and then 5 other barracks or various types, 50% of what you get daily from Traz should be rogues. You can roughly estimate what you're getting that way. Many have told me that this is how Traz always outputs, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Agent327

In general, Traz will output a percentage of each troop based on the ratio of barracks in your city. If you have 5 rogue hideouts and then 5 other barracks or various types, 50% of what you get daily from Traz should be rogues. You can roughly estimate what you're getting that way. Many have told me that this is how Traz always outputs, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

You shouldn't be, cause it does not work like that. In your example you have a bigger chance of getting rogues than other units, but it isn't a guaranteed 50%. If you only have two barracks, you do not get a guaranteed equal amount of units from each barrack.

DeletedUser40495

It’s impossible unless you only have one type of barrack (example: a rouge hideout). Then Alcatraz would only produce that one unit.

Super Catanian

A quick question...
If a military building is under construction, will the Alcatraz still produce units of that building?