• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz

Fern19

I have built Alcatraz, now at level 8, do I still need military buildings to acquire my troops? I have seen higher ranked players with no military buildings at showing in their cities, just Alcatraz, so I'm wondering if I'm playing it right. Only been at this for a year, do newbie.....

Pericles the Lion

I have built Alcatraz, now at level 8, do I still need military buildings to acquire my troops? I have seen higher ranked players with no military buildings at showing in their cities, just Alcatraz, so I'm wondering if I'm playing it right. Only been at this for a year, do newbie.....
The Traz will produce troops according to the barracks that you have in your city. No barracks means no troops. The barracks just need to be placed for Traz to work. They do not need to be fully constructed or even attached to roads. During Events I sometimes delete a barracks to free up space to build stuff required by quests then I replant it when it's time to harvest my Traz. This could be why you sometimes see players with a Traz but no barracks.

The Lady Redneck

A city might look as if it has no military buildings. Look to see if there is an unfinished base of one stuck in a corner somewhere unconnected to any road. As the Traz will still spit out the troops for that building.