• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

All I want for Christmas is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOG.Yogi

Best present ever is just this year and it is an annual family pass to the local shooting range. WooHoo !!!

I would give California Senator Nancy Pelosi a case of Denture Grip

ODragon

1. What is/would be/was your best Christmas present ever?
-A house in the school district I want my child to be in.

2. What present would you give to a famous or mythical person, and why?
Abe Lincoln - tickets to a different show!

DeletedUser40300

To be with my family. the simple things are the best!!!!!
Donald Trump Steel toed boots this way he can not bit a toe off by accident every time he opens his mouth.

Killahkellz427

The best Christmas present I ever got was a sea turtle stuffed animal. I'm a wildlife biologist who worked with sea turtles for several years. My friend got funky pieces of fabric and stuffed and hand-made the turtle. It goes most everywhere with me now!

I'd give Charles Darwin a GoPro camera.

DeletedUser12738

1. Best Christmas present ever would be for all my family alive and those who have passed on to be able to spend the whole day together.

2. I’d buy Donald Trump a ball and gag, and some handcuffs (not for that! Get ur dirty minds outta the gutter, haha). He could use them so he wouldn’t be able to say or tweet ignorant and stupid things anymore! (Or would that be a Christmas present for the whole world ? Hahaha)

DeletedUser

Best Christmas present I ever got was a slot car racing track when I was a kid. I didn't really expect to get it because I was one of seven kids and money was tight.

I'd give the current POTUS (and Mitch McConnell) a one way ticket to Moscow. (And then revoke their citizenship.)

(I know I can't win, being a moderator.)

BigDaddyDave52

1. What is/would be/was your best Christmas present ever? To have my 18 year old Body back forever.
2. What present would you give to a famous or mythical person, and why? I would Give each member of our Congress, Senate, Supreme court and Oval Office, The Wisdom of Solomon, The Humility and Spirit of David, Faith like Daniel, and Prophetic power of Elijah!.

Falconwing

I got a CO2 BB gun that shoots 6 round bursts this year. Already went through about 1000 bb's and 6 CO2 cartridges. Best legal fun you can have outside of recreational states.

I would give G.R.R. Martin a potion of speed so he might finish the books already.

DeletedUser36555

Well, time sure does fly when you're having fun! Another year coming to an end, and while we have a big Forum contest planned for you folks, similar to at Halloween, we also have time for a little fun in between too. So what I want to know are two things:
The local minor league baseball team just built a new stadium, so I would love the land where their current stadium is. I would build a house and a small range where I could shoot.
I would give the gift of sobriety to John Belushi, Jimi Hendrix, and Jim Morrison, because they were taken from us too soon.
I would also give everyone who thinks that this contest is a place to be snarky about politics a little decorum.

DeletedUser43295

The best Christmas present for me would be a new house with build-in cinema in the basement and with a pool
I would give myself with a new house as present to Gal Gadot

DeletedUser

1. Best gift: My daughter's successful (to date) treatment for her cancer.
2. Gift to give: A cure for the cancer of @hjh102 's daughter, so that she has the chance to grow up and be famous, or whatever she wants to be.

DeletedUser31081

I actually wish,,,,if I won 100 diamonds or 100 FP ,,,that my guild members would win too
Thanks

LeBain Stannick

Well, time sure does fly when you're having fun! Another year coming to an end, and while we have a big Forum contest planned for you folks, similar to at Halloween, we also have time for a little fun in between too. So what I want to know are two things:

5 entries picked at random will earn 100 Diamonds each, and another 5 will earn 100 Forge Points.
The Contest will close at midnight on December 23rd.
*The rules may change at any given time

My very best wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas, and here's hoping for a New Year full of good things!
1- was and would be -a puppy. I got an adorable one for Christmas little "Black Satin Dancer" (yes named for the song and her color) she came with a big red bow almost as big as she was. After 16 years she passed, i moved and where I live now is a no pet zone.

2- to Serious Black a 1 use auto time turner, so he could survive the battle in the Ministry of Magic and help Harry for a while longer

DeletedUser36510

It's still Dec 23rd here, so....

The best present my nerd self ever got was a physical Oxford English Dictionary & super nice Jane Austen-esque stationary.

I'd probably give Discworld's DEATH some catnip for his garden.
“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.”

― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

DeletedUser25252

We had some great answers to the competition this month. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

The winners of 100 diamonds are:
Oswyn the kind
Ryan755
crazysis10
gmnimoc
Glaun

100 FP each are awarded to:
barra370804
UBERhelp1
Captain Christian
ProteusManifest
Marcus 962 the Avenger