• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Allow max remaining attempts to be purchased at once with medals in Guild Expedition

KeithOfTheForge

My original suggestion was rejected due to lack of detail so here it goes again:

Idea:
We can currently buy the maximum remaining attempts in Guild Expedition with diamonds but can only buy attempts one at a time using medals. My suggestion is to allow max attempts to be purchased at once with medals in Guild Expedition.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
Yes

Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not that I was able to find.

Reason:
We can currently buy the maximum remaining attempts in Guild Expedition with diamonds but can only buy attempts one at a time using medals. This would allow for less clicking when players want to fill their attempt bar by using medals instead of coins.

Details:
This would look similar to the new Forge Point purchase screen and since the cost goes up per attempt, the math behind the medal purchase would be similar to the math behind the coin purchase of Forge Points.

Visual Aids:
Current:
attempts.JPG

Proposed:
buy attempts.jpg
Balance:
Do not see any balancing issues.

Abuse Prevention:
I don't see any abuse as it would just allow people to click once instead of eight times.

Summary:
Allow max remaining attempts to be purchased at once with medals in Guild Expedition

Graviton

I'm guessing this won't go anywhere, I assume Inno designed it the way it is to encourage diamond spending. But I'll vote for it anyway because I would use it.

Ironrooster

I voted yes as I can see using it once I have all my medal expansions. But it is not a big deal for me either way.

I am a "Yes" to this as well. I agree with the statement above that it is a natural extension of the coin button for FPS, and it makes sense for those of use that do GE and use medals to buy more attempts.