• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

America First Guild - Growing fast!! Patriots abound who are helpful, fun and sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come in and join an established yet growing in rank and memberships
We are looking for seasoned, starting over and new to FoE Guild Mates
We have several threads:
Swaps
Trades
Sticks to Bricks
GbG directives
Main Thread
We are active in GE (20 encounter min) and GbG, no mins for this but we build to allow for low attrition, thus nice rewards
We will help those who don't have Arc's get their BP's and goods at any age
We have a mini low age Arc 1.9 where we will level up your Arc fast with little to no owner FP contributions up to Level 10
You can count on your Guild mates to help with getting goods for GB's that are ready to build
Growing your city is key, we want you to succeed and be a part of our growth
We have helpful hints, tips and tricks, etc to help new Guildie's. Always feel free to ask questions.
Actively helping/aiding mates is required, no slackers but we also know people have real lives. Helping your mates at least a couple times a week is required
As our Guild name states, we are Patriots. Free speech in our main thread with no judgement. You might get slammed but, if your skin is thick and you don't require a crying closet then our Guild is for you.
Come join us, have fun and be a part of a wonderful and helpful Guild!
Invitations are open

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

If there's no judgement, then why would someone need a thick skin? If there's no judgement, how would someone end up getting "slammed"? Inquiring minds want to know.

If there's no judgement, then why would someone need a thick skin? If there's no judgement, how would someone end up getting "slammed"? Inquiring minds want to know.
Hi Johnny, no judgement but opinions are welcome in our Guild. Having a thick skin instead of crying and quitting because there may be a rebuttal, debate, opinion or a mate thinks they are getting slammed is what a free speech is all about. We have members with differing beliefs, thoughts, opinions, whatever. That's fine, we aren't sheeple who conform. We are Americans, Patriots who don't judge but are free to speak our minds and if a member doesn't agree, then debate is open in a moral, ethical way. Above all, we are fiercely protective of our Guild mates. Thank you for your reply and questions :)

Your use of the terms "crying closet" and "sheeple" belies your claim of no judgement. The fact that you use them says a lot about you...and probably your guild.
I appreciate your reply and opinion Johnny. The use of those terms doesn't imply judgement, again just opinions. The majority of our Guild members believe there is too much PC in this country. Not everyone receives a participation trophy and if skins are thin and a member can't speak their minds then my Guild isn't for you. Just like Patriots are dubbed terrorists. Our skins are thick, we can take it. If the words, words mind you =, sheeple and crying closet imply judgement and not what the words actually are, opinions. Then stay away, find a Guild where everything is flowers, unicorns and participation trophies. In other WORDS, don't go out in the real world.

Johnny B. Goode

The use of those terms doesn't imply judgement, again just opinions.
Actually, it does. The terms a person uses says volumes about what they're thinking and their attitudes, even if they try to deny it. It's called "reading between the lines".
The majority of our Guild members believe there is too much PC in this country.
Too much by some, too little by others.
Not everyone receives a participation trophy and if skins are thin and a member can't speak their minds then my Guild isn't for you.
The irony here is that I have one of the thickest skins in the game. I would argue with your kind all day and never give up or give in.
Just like Patriots are dubbed terrorists.
The fact that you constantly feel like you have to capitalize the word patriots also says a lot about you. Patriots is not a proper noun, unless you're referring to the New England football team, and should not be capitalized unless beginning a sentence, as I did here. Capitalizing it constantly means nothing if your attitudes towards fellow Americans doesn't bear it out.
Then stay away, find a Guild where everything is flowers, unicorns and participation trophies.
Oh, trust me, I have no intention of joining a bunch of close minded, would be patriots. I also would avoid a guild with flowers, unicorns and participation trophies. You see, I can't stomach either extreme. Both ends of the spectrum disgust me, so I stay as close to the middle as possible. Nowadays that's a lonely place to be, but it's where Americans should be.
In other WORDS, don't go out in the real world.
I'll certainly do my best to avoid your "real world". I prefer reality to whatever you think is going on. It's just sad that you have to bring your sickness into this nice game.

Status
Not open for further replies.