• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ancient Egypt Siege Camp

Bob of Anchorage

For some reason, in Ancient Egypt I cannot defeat the second enemy leader, despite the fact that I have each of the 5 army units. I easily defeat the first army leader, but cannot defeat the second. What am I missing? I have tried both auto battle and manual attack. So I am able to collect loot only once a day. Any help?

xivarmy

Well first off, the simplest solution: 8 x Nubian Archers can beat anything (on manual) . Though you might need to recognize when it's not setting up right early and restart for the hard leader.

With the more complicated solution: what's the army you're having trouble with specifically (each army has random options)?

Also if it's just one specific army you struggle with you can dismiss it and get a different one tomorrow.

Frostblade

I had similar problem yesterday, lost 16 units (2 figths) because 2nd leader's army combo was too strong to beat.
they had 3 archers + 4 camel archers

edit:
And of course I didn't dismiss the slot so now I'm stuck with it again lol