• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

CDmark

ok I watched closer today collecting Cobalt/BG/key master
I collected Cobalt then BG. A 2x with the timer showed to the right (on PC) and the BG 2x showed
I got 4 and 8 on the 2 collections
see image
Now, if you did BG then cobalt and it hit, would cobalt do 4x? I don't think so because the 2x is a bonus while it is active after the fact. you would get 2x the 1 FP. I did this yesterday but didn't watch every little detail, I was just excited to get the 8x on 1 of the key master collection. I was so excited, I forgot to collect 2X on my druid hut, it was on 147, so went to 148 when collected but forgot the BG. Didn't get it today with BG, 149, tomorrow, it is off the BG watchlist, finally!!!

edit - forgot image

Attachments

• cob bg 2x.JPG
    cob bg 2x.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

CDmark

got 16 frags last 2 days, 32 total. cobalt + BG hit, was real nice. The cobalt lagoon slid under the radar a bit as far as discussion. If inno were smart, they would consider a $4.99 a 10 day recharge. Not saying I would do it but some may. Inno, if you do something like this or to any other temporary building, I want a permanent one for the idea. Yes, this is a feedback thread but ideas cost, so a permanent Cobalt would be sufficient payment since you would be making $$....lol