• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Game was Awesome in Beta...But NOW....

Princess Kimmie

The anniversary game was SO much fun in Beta (once you learned how to play) and the rewards were over the top FABulous
Knew they'd be less once the game hit regular play, BUT didn't think they'd be this BAD.

The rewards are REALLY low grade, and the chances of getting the daily special are SO reduced that I've only gotten it a few times since the event began... compared with BETA it was all the time- which meant I was excited to play more often

Getting daily specials fairly often makes it worth paying money to play AND playing often.... but wasting money to play is just dumb... and no one wants to be dumb
bottom line... Inno, you have already ruined the rewards in GE making the time and energy needed to play very much reduced, and now the events are set up for more losses than wins... my wallet is becoming tighter and harder to open.

Dursland

I'm disappointed with the regular rewards but the chests seem decent. Got 150fps on first day of doubling then 2x reno kit the next day.

At least all the supplies are triggering lots of quests for me so I'm getting goods out of them.

anotter

"It happens" only because the devs make it that way, instead of a nice game in which you don't waste all the currency on futility.

Pericles the Lion

It's called a random number generator (RNG). Sometimes you get good boards...sometimes not. Over the course of the game, you will play something like 80 boards. On average, they will be average. If you play smart, you will get to the needed 3,750 progress because, as you said, "the Devs make it that way".

Last edited:

Wabbits

This game has been poor. This is my first game board. With such poor instructions I tried to spawn stuff to merge as is supposed to be. Obviously that can’t be done. Contacted support several times and they don’t seem to understand what happened and said I got keys from this somehow. Just want my energy back, but not a very customer friendly support person. Asked several times where they would have made a key but they won’t say because of course you can’t. They need better support.CEF12D2E-3BE8-4B0B-AA49-711AC6F1AB4C.jpeg

Last edited:

Wabbits

This game has been poor. This is my first game board. With such poor instructions I tried to spawn stuff to merge as is supposed to be. Obviously that can’t be done. Contacted support several times and they don’t seem to understand what happened and said I got keys from this somehow. Just want my energy back, but not a very customer friendly support person. Asked several times where they would have made a key but they won’t say because of course you can’t. They need better support.View attachment 20115
Apparently when they don’t understand the issue instead of helping they ban you from the customer support forums. Poor Custer service.

qaccy

This game has been poor. This is my first game board. With such poor instructions I tried to spawn stuff to merge as is supposed to be. Obviously that can’t be done. Contacted support several times and they don’t seem to understand what happened and said I got keys from this somehow. Just want my energy back, but not a very customer friendly support person. Asked several times where they would have made a key but they won’t say because of course you can’t. They need better support.
I picked up on how the event worked relatively quickly, thanks to all the arrows telling me exactly what to click on. The first board has basically nothing spawned because it's intended to just show you how to spawn, merge, and convert crystals, the importance (or not) of breaking out locked crystals, and how to get a new board.

Ebeondi Asi

Some key plays are to use open gems to unlock closed one.
Never join two open gems it there is a locked one available. (considering the correct matching of top and bottom keys!!!)
Of adding gems.. Use up all the single type gems first! Add more Gems to unlock ALL the single type gems. vs if left with a lot of single type locked, you do not have a chance of a snowball in that hot place to get them. Just flip the board.
Yes you can have all top or all bottom of a color. Lucky when it happens to be all red LOL
My three Worlds I am at 5000, 6000, 6000 So I have played a lot of boards.

Angry.Blanket

Some key plays are to use open gems to unlock closed one.
Never join two open gems it there is a locked one available. (considering the correct matching of top and bottom keys!!!)
Of adding gems.. Use up all the single type gems first! Add more Gems to unlock ALL the single type gems. vs if left with a lot of single type locked, you do not have a chance of a snowball in that hot place to get them. Just flip the board.
Yes you can have all top or all bottom of a color. Lucky when it happens to be all red LOL
My three Worlds I am at 5000, 6000, 6000 So I have played a lot of boards.
WOW, that will put you at 2 free buildings pretty easy,

Lorendar

I have yet to see a special rewards building in this bust of an anniversary event. The spawning is a joke as it doesn't come close dropping gems you need. So it requires flipping the board, which in the end uses less energy than trying to hope that spawning will actually be fair in random rotation of gems.

Dursland

I have yet to see a special rewards building in this bust of an anniversary event.
Mountain Reserve kit was the special a couple days ago and today's special is Olympic Treasury. OT is getting outclassed by newer buildings (even Winter Canal could be argued to be better now, thanks to GE5) but Eagle Mountain is still solid.

I see lots of players with Eagle Mountains now, thanks to this event and last. Next event will bring even more.

Anyway, not sure what you mean by no special rewards building.

As for spawning gems, it's been said multiple times in this thread that clearing the board is an inefficient strategy. Spend about 100-140 per board plus resets up to 160 (80 should be your last reset of the day), take what you're given, and move on.