• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Another Ragu Job

DeletedUser185

When Ragu tells you to delete 1 unit, I assume military, it does not progress, anyone else having this issue or am I doing something wrong???

I deleted 2 military units at a great cost of men, building, resources and time to rebuild.....lol

DeletedUser185

Thx Dominotx711, that is what I assumed as well. I reported as bug and contacted tech, sure they will check into it...

DeletedUser

I deleted just one individual using the delete command on the Army Management page. That did it for me. No need to delete buildings.

DeletedUser185

TeMachine, that was the ticket, TY, I think they should change the text abit in the instructions....

DeletedUser

I don't think anything needs changing, I thought it was kind of obvious what it meant. For future reference, it's better for quests that require either production or deletion of units if you just quickly create a spearfighter barracks, train a couple of spearfighters and then delete them rather than wasting your time deleting useful units. If you have the space, of course.