• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser

I could understand selling supply and coin boosts, but do you really sell all your boosts? Admittedly I use my attack boosts to make up for the lack of a attack buildings (no space, frankly). Now I want to jump to EMA and gobble up all your boosts. This most recent event was rather skimpy on attack boosts. :-/

Edit: I *do* have a Zeus, because he’s low footprint. So I’m not relying solely on attack boosts, but still. I would love those boosts of yours and you’re making me really want to age up.
Yes, I really sell all my boosts. And all my SoKs, too. And any regular buildings. I keep Self-Aid and Mass Self-Aid kits, and I keep the Supply Rushes. And any WWs or other event/special buildings that I may want in the future but don't have room for now. I also keep premium Happiness buildings that build within seconds for Happiness quests.