• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer

Ebeondi Asi

Not semantics. They are adding the information to help anyone who reads this and doesn't know how to works so they won't think it's possible to get a bp above their age.
It is super easy to get any Great Building blueprints ! Win a position on someones GB. any GB and you get blueprints for that Great Building with the reward. Why is that so hard to figure out?

wolfhoundtoo

It is super easy to get any Great Building blueprints ! Win a position on someones GB. any GB and you get blueprints for that Great Building with the reward. Why is that so hard to figure out?

Try actually reading the posts that I was responding to and maybe you'll figure it out.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

. your anxiety induced underarm odor does not matter.. accept it.

(that was a joke son a joke)

Last edited:

DentyneFyre

I am new, so not sure how all this works, but I noticed that all the buildings I get from the events are locked. I understand that special buildings that you can only get in the event are locked for a reason, but why are other random buildings locked? I got a maze and I do not plan to use it, but I can't put it up for bid either. :(

Agent327

Since I wasn't responding to you, but to the actual statement made, ... your anxiety induced underarm odor does not matter.. accept it.

(that was a joke son a joke)

You quoted him, so you responded to him. Now stop the argument and stay on topic. Save your jokes for the Joke of the Day.

I am new, so not sure how all this works, but I noticed that all the buildings I get from the events are locked. I understand that special buildings that you can only get in the event are locked for a reason, but why are other random buildings locked? I got a maze and I do not plan to use it, but I can't put it up for bid either. :(
Used to be things were unlocked by default. However after countless numbers of “omg I did not get (insert event items name here) tickets to the mods that turned out player putz actually sold the item to AD without even looking at it. So now they changed it so all items are locked by default. I suppose now they tickets are all “ why can’t I sell stuff” which is still easier to resolve than having to go through the players ad logs and find where they sold x and then giving it back after they sold it.

I have noticed that event buildings including historic questline buildings are locked. but stuff like decorations and sentinel tower etc. are not.

perceptivePanda

Does anyone have an idea of when certain event items become available in the AD? For instance, if I do not get all of the event building upgrades I want during an event, will it enter the pool of random AD items after a certain period of time? I've tried to research this, but no-dice so far.

Elisha Reb

Why are there so many things that you can not sell in the Antique Dealer? My inventory is full of things I do not need.

xivarmy

Why are there so many things that you can not sell in the Antique Dealer? My inventory is full of things I do not need.
Most of them are likely merely locked. In your inventory, check the padlock icon at the top and you can toggle things from locked to unlocked:

1683667456323.png
By unchecking the box under some of those i can free them to be sold at the antique dealer - or alternatively if i want it to stop offering me to sell my sleigh builders I can check that box and they'll stop showing up there.