• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Any 133% Guild Expedition Folks Here, or close to?

DeletedUser26965

This could be prior to 4th level or now even better.

Post screenshots if you got em, how many members in your guild, how much guild power from GE you gained.

[edit: changed title from 100% to 133% to reflect level 4]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ylisaveta

Mine's currently 92.7%...is that close enough? I don't know how to do a screenshot, though.

59 members, top 20 and 7 others have done at least 1 L4 battle; 1 has done no battles, next lowest 8 battles.

Power gained so far: 69.4k

bomber9530

97.6% is my guild's all-time high score. Happened 1-2 weeks before level 4 came out. Had I think 33 players and 32 of them hit 48/48. The other one was a new IA player who didn't get on much and he did 7/48. I have a screenshot but will have to post it later.

DeletedUser26965

97.6% is my guild's all-time high score. Happened 1-2 weeks before level 4 came out. Had I think 33 players and 32 of them hit 48/48. The other one was a new IA player who didn't get on much and he did 7/48. I have a screenshot but will have to post it later.
Grats on that!:cool:

DeletedUser28503

ge competition though stops at 100% though. at least that's what I was told

Lucifer1904

Yes it does. But completion in GE can go above the 100% outside of the Championship because of Level 4. the 100% only reflects the first 48 encounters level 1-3 then there is level 4.

DeletedUser28503

Yes it does. But completion in GE can go above the 100% outside of the Championship because of Level 4. the 100% only reflects the first 48 encounters level 1-3 then there is level 4.
They even stated that when 4 came out it would not count towards the ge competition. So im confused is lvl 4 part of ge competition or not?

DeletedUser28503

SO do the math yourself in other words right? or do they show overall % somewhere on the screen that I have not seen. The way I understood the ge competition bar was to max at 100% and that level 4 counts towards it as a bonus but doesn't count negative if no one doesn't do it.
We discussed this a lot in beta so not sure if they changed when they went live and why I was asking.
JC

DeletedUser26549

Several people have finished all of level 4. But I doubt too many guilds have everyone finish level 4.

**I had 5 in my guild just this week finish level 4.
Do you get anything really special or outstanding for finishing the 4th level? Or does the ToR give better relics? I just figured, since it's harder, the final treasure chest in lvl 4 would give something you don't normally get.