• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Any era kit."

DeletedUser27307

Reno Kits and One up Kits, are awesome and a great asset to the game. However once one gets to the higher era's, the reno kits eventually become unnecessary. It would be nice to be able to use some sort of kit that would allow a player to change an event building from its current era, to an era of player's choice. A perfect example is when a player is in OF but needs PE goods, they can change their T-farm to that era and be able to make goods for PE. I propose that inno would design such a kit so that the higher era players can have more options. Thank you for your time.

Freshmeboy

This comes up every few months or so and inevitably gets shot down. Players wishing to dominate in GvG in IA simply turn their TF's into IA and take over the map. Using store buildings, they can keep changing out their TFs and other goods production buildings, forever dominating all ages on the map. Instead of allowing new members into their exclusive high level guild, this proposal discriminates against the noob learning the game and makes the most powerful guilds even stronger...No vote here...

DeletedUser27307

What makes the difference if i join a new world and get 10 T-farms per era. It will happen one way or another. Why not make it better for all of us instead of making it more difficult to earn.

Freshmeboy

No offense, JT but this proposal and others like it (Make my Arc/Obs deliver specific era goods to the treasury), (Make my goods GBs give me specific era goods) all come down to same thing...: I want lower era goods to use in GvG or elsewhere but don't want to build the buildings myself or trade for them, etc. Again, it discriminates against new players and guilds trying to gain an edge in a world dominated by power player guilds....

DeletedUser26965

I know ... having it at the top of the thread, with "READ BEFORE POSTING " in the title. .. really not fair to expect anyone to read that, now is it?
Should just make the Proposal section available only to experienced forum goers and if a new player wants to make a proposal they have to sign up for the private thread which requires them to read the stickies first with a checkbox next to them saying they agree, then when they submit a proposal it goes to mod review first before going live, if the player makes the wrong format and doesn't correct it within 24hrs, it's deleted. If they again submit another one in the incorrect format they are banned for life or fed to the lions preferably.

upload_2018-4-26_8-32-37.png

DeletedUser31206

You forgot to put it in a proper format but I wouldn't bother rewriting it, but if you do my vote is no.

Ta 152H

I'd be much more inclined for "one-down" kits, because they'd be a lot less powerful given you'd be able to move only one age per. Of course, they'd have to be rare too, or they'd be too powerful as well.

Something where you pick any age with one "kit" would have to be strictly limited to like one a year, and no amount of diamonds would change that. Otherwise, the potential for abuse would be very real. In very limited quantities, it would require planning, instead of eliminate the need for it.

Freshmeboy

Just the fact INNO has ignored this potential cash extravaganza by not creating a "one down" kit tells me they have an idea it would become far too powerful. If players beginning the game see no progress in their gameplay over time, they will leave. Allowing super players to become even stronger is not the goal. INNO has increased events and daily prizes simply to give new players a viable way to compete against long ensconced FoE players and for good reason.....

Graviton

One Down Kit = Not using a Reno or One Up Kit when you advance an Age.

If this were an actual proposal I'd vote no.

Ta 152H

One Down Kit = Not using a Reno or One Up Kit when you advance an Age.

If this were an actual proposal I'd vote no.

Well, that's obviously not true, and it's so obviously not true I'm sure you realize it.

Sometimes you win something in an age, and you have not upgraded it. So, no reno kit, or one up kit. You just won it that age.

I would vote yes for that, under the condition they were very rare, much more so than reno kits or one-up kits. If they were common, it would be a mess. If you got three per year, I'd be OK with it, because it's only one age and you'd probably want to move stuff more than one. If it were pick an age, it would have t be one per year.

If either were like reno kits are now, total disaster. Knowing Inno, it could easily go that way if they could get diamonds for it.

But, the one fundamental flaw that seems pervasive here is assume this is for GvG, which is a dying part of the game. It certainly could be used for that, but it could also be used for other purposes less destructive to other players. For example, the main thing I can think of is down-aging Terrace Farms or something similar to lower the population requirements, assuming the person were using it for forge points. If done in extreme moderation, they could improve the game. If done excessively, it would cause far more problems than it would solve.

DeletedUser27307

Sorry Snowbelle, I will do better next time..... What if the "Any era kits" were limited to only event buildings?