• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Any value from Arctic Harbor or Oceanic Terminal, once Virtual Reality era is completed?

AncientArthil

I have completed Virtual Reality and do not plan to go any further. I completed all land quests related to advancement except Mars and Asteroid Belt (I did complete once section of Mars but I have no plans to play there). Suddenly, I am no longer being required to pay goods from the two harbor terminals, even on the Mars land. Also, I am not seeing it in Guild Quests requirements to advance. So is there any further use to me for the goods from those harbors (promethium and Orichalcum?

Mustapha00

One of the potential crew members in AF is a "Scavenger", and his talent is to find something other than the particular resource an expedition typically harvests. While it is usually coins or supplies, it can be Diamonds, with the quantity increasing as he levels up. It doesn't cost much to repair the ship and hire the crew, so taking a chance a couple times a week (or more) at free Diamonds is worth it to me.