• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Any word on a Guild Treasure use for AF & OF Goods?

Zatrikon

Quite some time ago, we were assured that there would "soon" be a use for Arctic Future goods that are donated to the Guild Treasury, such as by various great buildings like the Observatory, Atomium, and Arc. So far, we haven't seen any such use. Is there any new word on this? I would like to either:

1) Delete my Atomium and Observatory, since they're useless, or
2) Know that there really will be some use for them soon.

I would hate to delete these and then find out a few weeks later that there's now a benefit to having them.

----- Slightly off-topic suggestion -----

Even if all the goods do is sit there in the treasury, but add to Guild Power relative to the amount the guild accumulates, that would be useful. Essentially, the Obs, Atom, Arc would contribute Guild Power (crowns) instead of goods, once the player reaches the Arctic Future. Just a thought, in case you can't think of anything else to do with those goods.

DeletedUser8152

Unfortunately, I think the use originally referred to is the unlocking of GE levels. Of course, this uses less goods than any one of those buildings produces, let alone all three.

At this point, it is unknown whether a new use will eventually happen or not.

DeletedUser25116

We need a AF and OF map in GVG. That's the only thing that makes sense. I'm staying in FE to help my guild.

Zatrikon

We need a AF and OF map in GVG. That's the only thing that makes sense. I'm staying in FE to help my guild.
Well, it's not the *only* thing that makes sense, just the most straightforward. If they wanted to, they could come up with something different - a whole new use for these goods.

Like spend them directly for Guild Power?
Or spend them for something new that indirectly gives Guild Power?
Allow them to be traded 1-for-1 for goods from any other age for the Guild Treasury?
(If you've got Biolight and Paper Batteries, it really shouldn't be difficult to trade them for Packaging and Industrial Filters, realistically speaking.)
Maybe have a changing market of things you could make that would give various bonuses, based on various combinations of these goods - That would keep it limited so you can't just spend a buttload of Transester Gas, for a huge benefit, but you have to spend them in specific combinations to get stuff that's only available in limited amounts and for limited times.

Like you could spend a large amount of these goods so that every guild member gets a small FP package, for example.
Or spend a large chunk of these goods so that every guild member gets an additional % decrease in unit recruiting/healing time.
or a % decrease in building time, or building cost.
Or a Happiness boost.

Or a whole new thing.

We've got PvP combats.
We've got GvG combats.
What's next? World-vs-World combats!