• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anyone else in SAT miss the occasional victory expansion?

Dukester69

YES! I will have SAT fully researched in the next couple weeks (only 3 left). I will have 39 real estate (4x4 sections) that I won't be able to use or unlock. So now what? Will I have to wait for SAS to open? If so, that sucks (that could be years). It's a bummer all that all that real estate cannot be accessed!

As of the medals, I'm overflowing. I only use them to buy attempts in the GE. PVP (Waste of time). Tried it once and never gone back.

xivarmy

YES! I will have SAT fully researched in the next couple weeks (only 3 left). I will have 39 real estate (4x4 sections) that I won't be able to use or unlock. So now what? Will I have to wait for SAS to open? If so, that sucks (that could be years). It's a bummer all that all that real estate cannot be accessed!

As of the medals, I'm overflowing. I only use them to buy attempts in the GE. PVP (Waste of time). Tried it once and never gone back.
It's always been the case that there's some unusable expansions. Eventually we'll get close to using it all up again I'm sure. But they don't increase the grid that frequently, so when they've done so recently, there's a *lot* of extra space. Last time they expanded the grind they added 76 new expansion locations. So they've already eaten up over half of them.

If Space Hub is in fact a final era, I wouldn't be surprised to see a giant mass of diamond expansions with it (again) to use up most of the rest.

At what age can we no longer unlock expansions that we have earned on the map?
If you mean, unable to unlock without diamonds, I'm not so sure. At some point, all expansions become diamond expansions....which sucks. I was all excited for SAT with the possibility of more victory expansions and was let down...and weighed down...by medals. Apparently, real estate in FOE is as expensive as in real life.

Mhm. I've been through SAT for months now...banging my head against the end of the game, so to speak. Flipping through quest aborts and clicking off reward congratulations windows. A lot of us waited a long time for it and it was just more of the same with more diamond grabs. Sure would be nice to spend some time with some expansions and city arranging. Thank heavens for the events. I'm with you about PVP. I do it in a pinch when I need battle wins for questlines.

Eadyth

Why can't you unlock them?

Dursland

Castle level 16 has an expansion :) Start wheeling and dealing in the AD for them castle points!

There's more expansions in the later levels of Castle too.