• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Anyone else not being able to connect?

DeletedUser28676

Since the latest event began, ive had this issue twice. Game simply doesnt allow me in, saying i dont have internet connection. What's interesting is that on both times, i was already online and a couple of mins away from daily collections. Suddenly i lose connection to server an that's that.

Last time i checked back 20 mins later and it was fine again. This time, nothing.

. Playing from mobile
. Already tried clearing cache
. Restarted phone

Any tips to solve from someone that's been having a similar issue?

DeletedUser28676

So, about an hour later i try again, nothing. Figured id try with the neighbor's wifi, and it worked as normal. Switch back to my own, connection issues again.

My internet is fine. Working perfectly. Im even posting on this site now from it. I really dont know what's going on. I don't recall ever having this issue before, and everyone else seems to be playing fine.

DeletedUser28676

Just tried again on another wifi and its also not connecting, so im beggining to feel like there's something wrong with my account. Maybe something bugged? Anyways, ive sent a ticket.

This is a real bummer. Event barely started and this happens. :confused: