• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anyway to win a higher age fighting unit

raff6482

Is there anyway to win a higher age fighting unit. I am being attacked by others in my age that have higher age units. Want to level the field.
Never mind, found out that via the CM and Quests you can get higher age units

Last edited:

ethanhunt2025

Boost is one way you can achieve. But their capability may still be too much for you. You need excellent defense. I have a moderate Attack/defense boost. 165/95. For example in the given below province managed to beat sector 1 and sector 6 with 8 rangers after infiltration. Even with boost when you face units that are 2 ages above you , it will be challenging as they have some special abilities. You have to wait until you get there or have much bigger boost like 700/500

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrus the Adequate

Is there anyway to win a higher age fighting unit. I am being attacked by others in my age that have higher age units. Want to level the field.
Never mind, found out that via the CM and Quests you can get higher age units
Don't worry about being attacked by neighbors. You can't do much to stop it, as a capable fighter can beat the AI, and most attackers have enough boost that they can win without losing any units.

Focus on preventing them from plundering, most effectively by collecting on time. Galata Tower helps, as well.

Alternatively, friend them and they can't attack you