• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approximate ratio for FP for goods swaps

DeletedUser30943

THats insane. on another thread it seems the going rate for an Arc is about 1,300 FPs

I'm told it varies greatly by which world you're on. The younger worlds don't have as many advanced players, so Arc goods are more expensive there. I just went hunting on beta last week, and I saw price ranges from 350 FP to 555 FP for a complete set of Arc goods.

DeletedUser31440

I'm told it varies greatly by which world you're on. The younger worlds don't have as many advanced players, so Arc goods are more expensive there. I just went hunting on beta last week, and I saw price ranges from 350 FP to 555 FP for a complete set of Arc goods.

350 fp's for Arc goods on E, 1875 fp's for Arc goods on X is what I paid.

DeletedUser31225

No way to confirm it but from all the rates posted here, arc goods might be far more cheaper in ardak's home world

Salsuero

350 fp's for Arc goods on E, 1875 fp's for Arc goods on X is what I paid.

No way to confirm it but from all the rates posted here, arc goods might be far more cheaper in ardak's home world

Well I paid for Arctic Future goods and traded down in my world (Odhrorvar). Only needed to buy half as many goods that way. This was before Oceanic Future had been released, which is fortunate, because I might have made the mistake of purchasing OF goods instead, which would have been much easier to get since people couldn't practically pay to get rid of them before the Kraken was released. I would've had a horrible time trying to trade them down. The AF goods went pretty fast though. I got between 3-4 goods per FP and only needed about 940 of them.

However, the going rate for Future goods seems to be in the 3-4 range as well, depending on if you can find someone with a surplus willing to trade. I've heard of as low as 2:1 and of course, we have our scalpers. One notorious player in our world likes to tell people the going rate (at least for his goods) is 2:1 in the opposite direction (2 FPs per good). The fact that someone actually paid 1:1 just sounds really high to me. But... supply vs. demand, right?

DeletedUser31498

Someone in X is already in Future Era? How is that possible?

That's over 14k FPs, let alone the resources/goods

DeletedUser31440

How long ago did you get your Arc in X? I have all the BPs and was going to ask if anyone was selling goods. But that number is pretty steep!

I'm paying it now, about a third of the way there, it's an expensive set of goods on X but worth it IMHO to get an Arc down.

DeletedUser31592

I'm paying it now, about a third of the way there, it's an expensive set of goods on X but worth it IMHO to get an Arc down.
Darn. I was hoping you've had it for months. My guess was it was going to be in the 1000 range. That is nearly double. Yikes!
I guess I should start being more diligent looking for sniping opportunities in my hood for a couple of weeks and see if I can get my FP bank up. I only have 350 on hand and produce 34 a day outside of what I get from taverns.

DeletedUser31440

You may find a cheaper trader, try sending messages to people with new Arcs to see who they bought from and see if anyone else is cheaper. I didn't shop around just new someone I was already friends with was selling them.

Salsuero

I guess I should start being more diligent looking for sniping opportunities in my hood for a couple of weeks and see if I can get my FP bank up.

Try to build a Dynamic Tower first... if that's even possible in such a new world. Then harvest your own Future goods.

DeletedUser27023

If you are on mobile, you don't have global chat. If you play on PC, it is in the upper right corner of your city screen. Right under your medal count, there is a little icon of a head with a word bubble. Click on that for the drop down chat window, which should be on global by default. Once it drops down, there are tabs on the upper left of it to switch between global, neighborhood and guild chat.

And I am embarrassed, too, because I just skipped over the part where it was LMA goods you're looking for. My response was mostly regarding PE and above goods. What world are you on?

Just FYI, if you are on mobile (IOS) you can still access global chat and all of the other features of the desktop version of the game. You will just need to download a different browser from the App Store called Puffin. It doesn’t work great but it’s functional. Give it a try and you can still do the treasure hunt, etc.

DeletedUser30943

Someone in X is already in Future Era? How is that possible?

That's over 14k FPs, let alone the resources/goods
LOL...the top player in Y world, which only opened 39 days ago, is in OF already, and has been there for a while now. I don't even want to know how much money he spent getting there. The next one below him is in PE, which itself would have taken no small number of diamonds, I imagine.

DeletedUser31440

LOL...the top player in Y world, which only opened 39 days ago, is in OF already, and has been there for a while now. I don't even want to know how much money he spent getting there. The next one below him is in PE, which itself would have taken no small number of diamonds, I imagine.

What, spent diamonds? Obviously that person is just a super genius that was able to produce a couple thousand fp's and goods a day. Either that or you're right and I'm just jealous of that person's disposable income, or ability to spend themselves into debt without any care.

DeletedUser31771

I just paid 425 FPs for an Arc set in Rugnir. Probably could hav got them a little cheaper but the seller was reputable

Woody*

Just FYI, if you are on mobile (IOS) you can still access global chat and all of the other features of the desktop version of the game. You will just need to download a different browser from the App Store called Puffin. It doesn’t work great but it’s functional. Give it a try and you can still do the treasure hunt, etc.

The premium version of Puffin is only about $4 and works much better. I recommend it if you want to try GvG on mobile

DeletedUser29726

There is no real basis in what 'fair' is for FP for goods trades - they are what the market will bear. Early on in a server you can charge practically anything you want for arc goods (1:1 or more expensive is normal) - especially since the sets being sold are often only from people spending diamonds on the goods to sell. And even PE has pretty steep prices for a while (in the ballpark of 2-3 goods per FP). After a server's been up a year or two, prices slide down - where they settle eventually still varies from server to server - often there's only a few big sellers at any given time who actually have the stock to fill as many orders as they can get. You can shop around and find out for your particular server - people usually keep the prices they charge private to avoid a price war, but that doesn't stop you from getting quotes and picking the deal you want.