• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Apps for Tablets

• Thread starter DeletedUser2842
  • Start date

DeletedUser2842

I have recently obtained a Samsung Galaxy Tablet. It doesn't support flashplayer which is needed to run this game. The tablet is very much more portable than a laptop, so I have it with me at all times and would like to be able to play my game whenever I can. I know that there is an app for grepolis and tribal wars, but did not find one for FOE. I would like to see an app for FOE so I can play anytime, anywhere. If there is one already, can you point me in the direction to finding it?

DeletedUser2145

There isn't a published one, last time I checked it was in beta testing phase. Once it's officially out, there will be an announcement for it. :)

Until such a time, I believe the only way to play is to obtain an application that allows you to use Flash. Moving thread to Questions since it's not a proposal.

DeletedUser2842

Thanks for the reply. Do you know of any applications that allow flash to be used on a samsung galaxy tablet? I would really love to be able to play through my tablet, when I'm on the go or at work.

DeletedUser2145

Sorry, am not using a tablet so I'm not sure which ones may or may not be good. I've heard the name Photon (Photon Flash Player/Browser) thrown around a lot, not sure if it'll be compatible with a SG tablet, although I imagine it should be.

DeletedUser

Photon worked beautifully for me on my iPad, until the most recent FoE update, which is unfortunate because it still offers more functionality than the native iPad app that they just released. I'm not sure how it'll work on a Samsung Tablet.

GeekGoddess

I don't have an iPad - I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Any idea how soon before an app will be released that would work for my tablet?