• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ARC

CommanderCool1234

Every time you donate to someones great building and get a reward that reward is increased by a certain %. That percent is you contribution reward.

EX. The reward is 100 forge points and your contribution reward is 9%, you will get an extra 9 forge points.

Rugsteker

Every time you donate to someones great building and get a reward that reward is increased by a certain %. That percent is you contribution reward.

EX. The reward is 100 forge points and your contribution reward is 9%, you will get an extra 9 forge points.
THANK YOU CC1! but is that it? nothing else? I can see the benefit, but it doesn't seem as wonderful as some make out. am I missing something?

Last edited:

CommanderCool1234

When you get it at level 80 it gives almost double the amount and when you use 1.9 threads then the arc really becomes powerfull. Google 1.9 and watch some videos then you will understand.

Tony 85 the Generous

The reward also applies to blueprints and medals.

The other benefit is if you have access to a good 1.9 thread, you can get every blueprint for free and more medals than you can spend. If you build the arc as your first (or top three gbs) you can get every blueprint for every gb for free thus only ever costing you fp to level your own gbs.

Glockgemini

The 190% bonus at L80 allows players to donate to other GBs in the L27 to L75 range and get your whole investment back. This allows people to rocket their GBs up in level using those 190% donors. Having, and using, a L80 Arc yourself also means getting tons of BPs and Medals, which you can use to buy up all your Victory Expansions early. On many of my GBs. I cannot tell how many BPs I have because the display can't show all 3 digits.

Tony 85 the Generous

The 190% bonus at L80 allows players to donate to other GBs in the L27 to L75 range and get your whole investment back. This allows people to rocket their GBs up in level using those 190% donors. Having, and using, a L80 Arc yourself also means getting tons of BPs and Medals, which you can use to buy up all your Victory Expansions early. On many of my GBs. I cannot tell how many BPs I have because the display can't show all 3 digits.
I encourage to go to level 81-85, in this way "Inno pays you interest" as you help your fellow guild mates 1.9 level their gbs.

Volodya

On many of my GBs. I cannot tell how many BPs I have because the display can't show all 3 digits.
On a PC, if you hover your mouse over the square you'll see the actual total. May not be possible to see that number on a phone; I have no idea.