• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arctic age goods for future age goods

DeletedUser25444

I am in the process of fp trading for high age goods. Trying to build an arc. My willing partner is short on future age goods and is instead providing arctic age goods. Currently on the market I have 150 nanowire for 300 algae. Eventually I will be doing the same (arctic for future) for bio data, purified water, and super conductors. Already have all the nanoparticles I need.

If you are in need or willing to trade, keep a look out and will post here when I have a new trade up for said goods that I need.

DeletedUser25625

Not on East-Nagach, but you do realize that almost no one [past Colonial Age] is willing to trade 2:1 to go up 1 Age in goods.

Almost all of the Trade Calculators value that specific trade closer to 1.1:1.0

Good luck finding a buyer [seeing as you are posting here, you are not in a guild that forces 2:1 across all ages]

DeletedUser25444

Not on East-Nagach, but you do realize that almost no one [past Colonial Age] is willing to trade 2:1 to go up 1 Age in goods.

Almost all of the Trade Calculators value that specific trade closer to 1.1:1.0

Good luck finding a buyer [seeing as you are posting here, you are not in a guild that forces 2:1 across all ages]

No I am in a guild that enforces that. In fact the one that is helping me obtain the goods is from my guild. But as I said he is short on future age goods.

So you are saying I need to attempt to trade a 1:1 ratio then?

DeletedUser25273

Not 1:1, but the generally accepted trade ratio (which may not quite be that generally accepted, but is a start) says Future:Arctic is 29:25

While many will argue the GAT rations may not be totally accurate, it does show that 2:1 (or 50:25) is a much higher price than many will pay and thus guilds that enforce it may find a scarcity of trades being accepted across ages at the upper ages. (Why would I pay 50 Future goods to get 25 Arctic Future when others are only going to charge me 29 for that).

DeletedUser25444

You must have edited your original post because my email says 29:20 but here says 29:25.

Someone did buy my nanowire for the algae, but currently I took your advice and put up 200 A.I. data for 290 superconductors, if anyone is willing :)

DeletedUser25273

Yes,
I noticed shortly after I posted that I misread the chart, so I fixed it. When I thought of the numbers, they seemed a bit high. You might get 290 for 200, you you may need to ask for a bit less if no one takes it. Finding the 'real' market price can always be tricky, and is highly effected by scarcity in your circles.

DeletedUser25444

Currently only need a couple things left. I have a couple trades up of nanoparticles for bio data. And one trade of A.I. data for purified water.